Simon Jordan on talksport (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Deja vu?

He was in the paper the other day for having beef with Ian Wright, then he was in there for something else.

Not sure if he is after a bit of attention.

skybluetony176

Not sure what his agenda is, but frankly don't care. Well done Simon Jordan for keeping up the bad press against SISU.

(Best get in the anyone to put the boot in line before Tony cracks it again;))

Anything to put...

...you bastard Moff. That's my line. Actually, wait. No it's Nick's line. The baton has been passed once again. The next leg is yours ;)

Kingokings204

I think we all know that's the position sisu are in. I said in a thread a few days ago about the Leyton orient owner the trouble isn't that they won't go.... they would leave tomorrow if someone stumped up the money that they want. The owner at leyton orient has racked up a 9-10m debt and wants to sell the club for that amount. Never going to happen. Hence he is still there.

Sisu aparently have 8-10m debt from what OSB says which makes sense but again this is what sisu want. They want between 5-10m. It's not going to happen. Hence they are still here.

It's as simple as that.

rupert_bear

Say what you like about Simon Jordan like all can only guess at his intentions, but if true atleast he has contacted sisu and got an answer even a price that hopefully is a starting point. wouldn't expect anything other than a large asking price at first and would guess any offer would be very low. Will now depend how serious Jordan and any partners are and how much in reality sisu want rid of us

CovisGod

Personal opinion so don't shoot me, but I think he is interested in us but doesn't want to pump all the money in alone so he's using this to drum up interest, see if anyone contacts him regarding. Consortium bid.

There's plenty of ways to get attention without mentioning our Plight.

dongonzalos

I think Anderson came in with a consortium of backers.
I think Jordan was the least discreet of these.
One of the consortiums main conditions was they won't buy unless the clubs long term future at Ricoh is sorted first.
Anderson came in to do that.
Then when Wasps said the legal action needs to be out the way first.
When SISU then told Anderson there is no way they are dropping it.
The consortium came up with a lower price if the Ricoh scenario is not sorted.
SISU refused it
Game over ( just my guess by the way)

Last edited:

Sbarcher

Wonder what the Hoff is up to these days. Surely he would be first in if there was a chance to buy.

better days

Actually the one thing Simon Jordan said that confirmed to me he was serious and is likely to have had discussions is that SISU don't want to sell low as it will crystalize their losses
The investment in CCFC all actually came from outside investors to the fund so is not SISU's money
So in theory at least they continue to value CCFC in their fund at a fantasy figure
This could be either what (they say) they actually paid for and then have put into the club over the years prior to the recent policy of CCFC having to live within it's own income
Or it could be an inflated amount so they can show a profit on what to them is just another deal
If SISU sold the club at a realistic price that reflects the current situation they would have to recognise that value in the funds accounts so their investors would take the loss

Suffolk sky blues

Tim fisher is the one. the way I see it,is his cut of money,when the club is sold or liquidated.we are becoming a lot less attractive as a business.

Grendel

I think Anderson came in with a consortium of backers.
I think Jordan was the least discreet of these.
One of the consortiums main conditions was they won't buy unless the clubs long term future at Ricoh is sorted first.
Anderson came in to do that.
Then when Wasps said the legal action needs to be out the way first.
When SISU then told Anderson there is no way they are dropping it.
The consortium came up with a lower price if the Ricoh scenario is not sorted.
SISU refused it
Game over ( just my guess by the way)

Wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread