Since relagation name 3 players who have really played for the shirt? (1 Viewer)

Perryccfc

I think Joe Murphy shows a lot of passion. When we concede he genuinely looks gutted

Bad Boy

First post, having viewed for ages.
Like these types of thread, people throw up all sorts of names and events and you sit there saying to yourself, oh yeah forgot about him or that occasion.
It's difficult to come up with 3 names who genuinely appeared to play with pride for us.
I can think of dozens that didn't appear to be proud to play for us.
For me the outstanding candidate that did, was Mo.
:claping hands:

ccfc2011

Konjic,Shaw,Doyle

cheesehog

Clown like performance a week earlier against Derby, one amongst many over the years. But because he scored one goal in our final match to keep us up he's a great player? Maybe if he and his partner in crime Shaw been better defenders all season we wouldn't have gone into the last game desperately needing a win, and other results to go our way? Just a thought.
Yep.. An absolute legend:claping hands:

cov8791

Bad boy have to agree with you Mo Konjic has to be up there at the top,really gave everthing for the shirt and the people who came to support the team!
The best memory of Konjic was when he played against Cov for Derby and his heart was still sky blue,a Coventry City legend.

Users who are viewing this thread