SISU antics geting more and more puzzling (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

I sit back and try to guess what is SISU's game. This constant reteric about sharing a ground, building a ground and not setting foot in the Ricoh again you have to question where they are coming from and where are they going business wise. Do they for some reason perhaps want to fail any Football League "fit and proper" test, lets look at the facts as of today. They say they definitely won't be playing at the Ricoh, fair enough. They are also saying they will ground share and apparently Walsall is favourite so lets look at that. Need permission from Walsall and the relevent football authorities, fixtures would have to be made up to suit both us and Walsall, they are i believe about to be issued very soon. Do Walsall know officially they are to be asked, surely someone there should, so Mr Telegraph ask ! Playing at Walsall will cost rent, would that rent be lower than the reduced rent of approx. the £400k now being offered by acl ? Thats less £15000 a game, about 700 paying fans.

A guarantee and a million pound bond has to be lodged at the FL along with positive plans re. getting back to the Coventry area soon as possible.

So the proposed new ground ?
Land not bought yet, plans not submitted, yet so can't give the required guarantee to the Football League/ FA maybe both. The more i read statements from the sisu spokesman, Mr Fisher, the more bemused i become. Are these statements from sisu who afterall are a big company and experts at what they do or are they statements on the "hoof" from their representative. I am beginning to wonder if they (sisu) want to pass any fit and proper test, as i see it nothing they are saying re. where we play next season, building a new ground alongside not producing accounts (again) having sanctions imposed (again) plus other things.
Could not getting the Golden Share therefore not running the football club anymore be of benefit to them when explaining to their various investors, makes me wonder as at the moment nothing they say adds up to me.

skyblueman

All this talk of a new ground is just all bluff - never going to happen - SISU will only move out to put more pressure on ACL it's that simple - they obviously feel without the club playing there ACL will nose-dive and their master plan will be complete - getting the ground on the cheap

rupert_bear

Extremely bizarre - wouldn't surprise me if Fisher hand sketched a map and published it on ccfc.co.uk - on closer inspection this will turn out to be a picture of that smug bastard holding a skip full of shit!

As for the Walsall rumour - their pitch is knackered as it is - I'm sure their chairman came out and said a ground share wasn't going to happen!
I think he did. Wouldn't be too difficult for someone from our local media to pick up the phone and ask.

Dhinsa's_Millions

I think he did. Wouldn't be too difficult for someone from our local media to pick up the phone and ask.

Exactly. There are some glaringly obvious clarifications that need to take place by the media - I would also like to hear a little more from Haskell / Hoffman / Sun tan Joe.

It strikes me this whole ground thing is to increase Haskells bid or try ACL's resolve.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread