SISU............discuss (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

Save us from administration and almost certain relegation to league one........

Promised promotion to the prem within 3 years and eventual ownership of the stadium.

Made decisions that led to us actually getting relegated league one.

Have created an atmosphere that people think we may get liquidated.

Made a decision this season that led to 5 defeats and possibly costing us promotion (be that the actual sacking of a manager after 3 games or the dilly dally in replacing him) depending which side of the fence you sit on. Yes I know it was 4 defeats however I feel the 5th should be included due to lack of time for MR to have an impact.

Arguing over contracts they agreed to when they took over the club, reneging on the rent.

Are they good for CCFC.

Would life have been different if they never showed up.

Do we need them would CCFC exist without them.

Last edited:

dongonzalos

It's seems to be hurting Portsmouth. Then again we are both in league one now and they drew with us on Saturday.

SkyblueBazza

None of us really know the answer to that...& we cannot change things in any way (unless you find a way to muster the financial clout required) - so we just have to try to influence what we can. That means getting behind the team & club, come what may IMO.

dongonzalos

Yes always agree with getting behind the team. Still happy to discuss if SISU are a good or bad thing for the club though

psgm1

Banned
ANYBODY who goes to the next home game and gives SISU more funds has to questiopn themselves. SISU are going out of their way to bankrupt a charity!

Its one thing supporting a club, its another to support a hedge fund trying to bankrupt a charity that put itself oout on a limb to save the club!

Buying tickets only supports SISU - With the million they "saved" how much have those savings been invested in the club?

The truth is what SISU are doing is illegal - they have a contractual obligation to pay the rent.

ACL should IMMEDIATELY demand bankruptcy proceedings against SISU to reclaim the money they owe them. The already won their case in the courts, so this should be easily done.

That way SISU will either have to pay the money or go!

IT is morally bankrupt to support sisu and buy tickets. SISU are scum and must be chased out of town asap.

disgraceful, and fans buying season tickets MUST take some of the blame for funding sisu

dongonzalos

No one has knocked my door and ask to buy my car, doesnt meant I couldnt sell it if I wanted to.

That's a good point. You don't know who is interested till you know something is for sale and that the owner doesn't over value it.

Unfortunately SISU over paid as they did not wait for admid. So they would probably over value.

Mr T - Sukka!

SiSU - Put in £43 Million into CCFC.

Dropped us a division.

Debt increasing daily.

That's all they have done so far.

Credit where credit is due, they managed to change our manager to Mark Robins. This has been their best move yet! By a country mile.

Last edited:

coundonskyblue

That's a good point. You don't know who is interested till you know something is for sale and that the owner doesn't over value it.

Unfortunately SISU over paid as they did not wait for admid. So they would probably over value.

From Sisu's point of view, they spent a lot on the club in the first year, and they believe they are entittled to it back. Reality is that due to their mismanagement that 'investment' is now worthless.

Unless they have some con trick on the go regarding the stadium then I can't see how they will ever get their money back. They should sell for whatever they can get, it will be cheaper for them in the long run.

Since Hoffman's offer of a £1 come in they will have spent around £4m keeping the club afloat. Great business sense.

dongonzalos

Dropped us a division.

Debt increasing daily.

Credit where credit is due, they managed to change our manager to Mark Robins. This has been their best move yet! By a country mile.

Did the the delay in them appointing him cost us promotion

dongonzalos

From Sisu's point of view, they spent a lot on the club in the first year, and they believe they are entittled to it back. Reality is that due to their mismanagement that 'investment' is now worthless.

Unless they have some con trick on the go regarding the stadium then I can't see how they will ever get their money back. They should sell for whatever they can get, it will be cheaper for them in the long run.

Since Hoffman's offer of a £1 come in they will have spent around £4m keeping the club afloat. Great business sense.

did Hoffman, over them their money back, depending on future success

Last edited:

cloughie

Dropped us a division.

Debt increasing daily.

sorry but you are using sisu figures and they always miss off income from player sales and include there wonderful leaders deluded and slimey fisher with side kick faggot

Mucca Mad Boys

ANYBODY who goes to the next home game and gives SISU more funds has to questiopn themselves. SISU are going out of their way to bankrupt a charity!

Its one thing supporting a club, its another to support a hedge fund trying to bankrupt a charity that put itself oout on a limb to save the club!

Buying tickets only supports SISU - With the million they "saved" how much have those savings been invested in the club?

The truth is what SISU are doing is illegal - they have a contractual obligation to pay the rent.

ACL should IMMEDIATELY demand bankruptcy proceedings against SISU to reclaim the money they owe them. The already won their case in the courts, so this should be easily done.

IT is morally bankrupt to support sisu and buy tickets. SISU are scum and must be chased out of town asap.

disgraceful, and fans buying season tickets MUST take some of the blame for funding sisu

How many away games do you go to?

Grendel

Have you been let out on day release again?

sotv1987

disgraceful, and fans buying season tickets MUST take some of the blame for funding sisu[/QUOTE]

you've got some neck on you, i don't post very often but feel insensed by this comment, myself, and i'm sure a lot more people on this site, have supported, YES, supported this club for decades with a season ticket, only to be told that we are a contributory to the clubs demise, shamefull comment and would fully expect you to retract it, we are supporting out TEAM, not the wankers who own it, OUR TEAM, arenot at fault and desrve all the support they can get, I'm assuming you are not a season ticket holder and go when you feel like it!!

Astute

you've got some neck on you, i don't post very often but feel insensed by this comment, myself, and i'm sure a lot more people on this site, have supported, YES, supported this club for decades with a season ticket, only to be told that we are a contributory to the clubs demise, shamefull comment and would fully expect you to retract it, we are supporting out TEAM, not the wankers who own it, OUR TEAM, arenot at fault and desrve all the support they can get, I'm assuming you are not a season ticket holder and go when you feel like it!![/QUOTE]

Nothing like sitting on the fence is there :D

Otis

It's not rocket science.

if we want someone to be interested in the club we need to be an attractive proposition. To be an attractive proposition we need a reasonably successful team on the pitch and have plenty of bums on seats in the stadium.

Although in some ways I can't say I am surprised, it was still staggering to find only just over 11,000 there last weekend against Portsmouth after two excellent away victories.

Think just about everyone wants Sisu out, but we need a viable alternative.

While we are not even breaking even when the break even figure is 11,000 there is only one way this whole thing is going to go.

Typically though, if we were to make it to Wembley for the JPT final they would be at least 30,000-40,000 wanting tickets and proclaiming to be life long die-hard City fans.

sotv1987

you've got some neck on you, i don't post very often but feel insensed by this comment, myself, and i'm sure a lot more people on this site, have supported, YES, supported this club for decades with a season ticket, only to be told that we are a contributory to the clubs demise, shamefull comment and would fully expect you to retract it, we are supporting out TEAM, not the wankers who own it, OUR TEAM, arenot at fault and desrve all the support they can get, I'm assuming you are not a season ticket holder and go when you feel like it!!

Nothing like sitting on the fence is there :D[/QUOTE]

My quote was not that of accussing season ticket holders supporting SISU in killing our club This WAS NOT MY ORIGINAL POST, I WAS MERELY REACTING TO THE POST!!!!!

Ashdown

The gate would have been 2000 higher Otis if the weather wasn't particularly bad that day. On that note also, take a quick look down the attendances from the Championship last night........all diminishing except perhaps Brighton.

They've p**sed our fans off, they've failed to deliver on all of their promises and they have done nothing but put us in a worse position than we've ever been in before. My message to SISU will be "just get out. you've done enough damage to this club and your reputation. just get out before anything else happens"

Otis

Just get out and ......... then what?

We need a viable alternative and there doesn't appear to be one unless one of us wins the lottery.

Well if Hoffman will back up his promise of buying the club if SISU will sell, we should be ok. Can't see him fulfilling his promise though

Otis

Do you not think that Hoffman has been trying to convince people into buying the club for the last 18 months and more?

He has been trying and trying and no-one is interested.

skybluejelly

are you for real..like others have said we go to support the team not sisu..morally bankrupt my arse ..if i wish to take my son to the next 5 games home and away i will and will not feel bad about it one bit

Users who are viewing this thread