Sisu Out (1 Viewer)

wingy

Hoffs there but only if we can get Sisu to talk ,just listened to that ,and then wen't on a massive remenisce with the Wah ,Lotus Eaters et al ,tears to the eyes .

Jarvo

I'd never heard of the lotus eaters - checked them out and they sound pretty good.

I'm from Cov and didn't realise how good the specials were until a couple of years back.

They were just before my time but are def one of my fav bands and led to Fun boy three, the selector etc.

Any way after a few beers, protest or no protest we still want to win yeah?

wingy

Yeah a win is only good enough and for the rest of the season,the eigthies were great for music,if your of a certain age,have seen the specials on both of their recent tours ,was like a college reunion ,brilliant ,would love to see them do an out door one @the ricoh with Madness ,the Beat and a few other 80's bands ,i'd also say the police but tha won't happen again

Jarvo

theres a great vid of terry hall at the 100 club of, friday night / saturday morning singing about dancing around there primark bags....

i'd also love to see an specials outdoor gig at the ricoh in the summer! Where do i sign up?

Users who are viewing this thread