Match Thread SISU Out (1 Viewer)

WestEndAgro

Took my SISU OUT FLAG to the Ricoh today it generated quite a lot of interest, can't seem to attach photos.

WestEndAgro

Leicester tigers official photographer took picks, hopefully generate some talking points.

Nick

Administrator
We didn't put it up anywhere, we displayed it at timely intervals, one bloke behind me got arsey, but I told him where I'd put the flag if he carried on, lots of pictures taken by people, so they should start appearing on Facebook.

Ah, didn't think you would have gone in considering the shit you gave and the names you called about Sixfields.

People were probably pissing themselves at the irony of you being there.

Brylowes

We didn't put it up anywhere, we displayed it at timely intervals, one bloke behind me got arsey, but I told him where I'd put the flag if he carried on, lots of pictures taken by people, so they should start appearing on Facebook.
Would have loved to see that, did you really tell him where you'd stick your flag pole. LOL

WestEndAgro

Ah, didn't think you would have gone in considering the shit you gave and the names you called about Sixfields.

People were probably pissing themselves at the irony of you being there.
Freebie so I thought I'd put it to good use.

Nick

Administrator
Freebie so I thought I'd put it to good use.

After the shit you gave people!

I agree,selfish and spineless attending Sixfields, you are contributing to the death of CCFC , why return the club to Cov if people are going anyway.

If you attend Sixfields, nothing and I repeat nothing can JUSTIFY going.

Coventry Loyal

Going to Sixfields was the ultimate slap in the face for any true self respecting Sky Blue fan, anyone who went IMHO was a traitor it was civil war at the time

I'm convinced the "usual suspects" roughly translated as Selfish Fuckers, will still be supporting the boys.

You sir are a fuckin idiot, their is nothing I would like to do more than meet you at sixfield you deluded prick.

Leader of the fucking scab crew rocking upto a Wasps match. Who would have thought it?

What did Wasps do to brainwash you and make you their apologist? Could have a field day just changing SISU to Wasps in your past posts.

Did they give you a spine and self respect when you went back out? (That was one of yours by the way).

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Hasn't he pretty much said he went to show the Sisu out flag? That's I read it anyway.

The 'good use' being showing the flag.

Have a read through his posts having a go at people who went to watch a game of football ;)

WestEndAgro

After the shit you gave people!

Leader of the fucking scab crew rocking upto a Wasps match. Who would have thought it?

What did Wasps do to brainwash you and make you their apologist? Could have a field day just changing SISU to Wasps in your past posts.

Did they give you a spine and self respect when you went back out? (That was one of yours by the way).

giphy.gif
Good try, but all you have done is confirmed that you are a PRICK, most of us knew that anyway.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah, but I don't think that's relevant in this case.

It is, was some real nasty comments. Giving it the "I only went to hold up my flag" doesn't really cut it. Especially after the stuff he said when people said they went to watch the team they had supported all their lives.

Nick

Administrator
Well, it does cut it for me. Not defending his previous comments in any way for the record.

I'll leave you to it. I reckon 14 pages?

You weren't also being an absolute c**t to people who went to watch their football team play though. So if somebody said they wanted to go because it's time with their family and to watch the team they have supported for donkeys years play you wouldn't come out with some of the insults.

Nick

Administrator
Christ you really are a thick c**t, does it really need spelling out to you #thickasfuck

Go on then, spell it out... This isn't Twitter either, so you don't really need to use hash tags.

It isn't thick really is it? You were the one insulting everybody an anybody who went to watch their own team play, but you went to "hold up a flag".

All I did was post up some of your lovely comments about it, but it's ok though as you held up a flag a couple of times.

Still, the irony is clearly missed.

*This isn't aimed at every and anybody going to Wasps games, just people who felt it was ok to absolutely hammer anybody who went to watch the football team they had supported all of their lives, or to spend time with their fathers / sons like they always had with some real over to the top insults.

Users who are viewing this thread