Match Thread SISU Out (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

SISU is a good enough reason not to attend, it really is that simple. How can people expect fans to just forgive them? They don't attend CCFC games because they think it's the best thing to do to be rid of SISU. Not everyone goes onto the internet, not everyone knows the ins and outs of our finances. Stop saying people are using excuses to not watch the team, I believe the last 9 years of absolute fucking bollocks is the reason they don't attend. The end.
I think it's more the poor performances on the pitch.
People just can't be bothered to waste money on an ever poorer and poorer team.
It's easy to say it's Sisu as the reason when you don't go for the above reason.
Take it from me, if the team starts to perform the fans will return.

NortonSkyBlue

The refusal to talk is CCFC won't sign a long term deal. The refusal to talk is an attempt at forcing the club into a corner. Wasps know fans will urge SISU to sort it thus giving Wasps the upper hand. This is why Wasps need to be targeted. I'm sick of people taking the piss out of my club, thinking they can do what they want to it.
our club is taking the piss out of our club, they have left the gap that Wasps have exploited.

rondog1973

The refusal to talk is CCFC won't sign a long term deal. The refusal to talk is an attempt at forcing the club into a corner. Wasps know fans will urge SISU to sort it thus giving Wasps the upper hand. This is why Wasps need to be targeted. I'm sick of people taking the piss out of my club, thinking they can do what they want to it.
Sick of people taking the piss out of the club? That'll be the owners then...

Brylowes

As a collective group of supporters, what did we ever do to deserve the misery we are
Being subjected to.
It's not enough that we managed to bag ourselves the worst owners imaginable, they Seem to spend
their time here thinking up new ways to belittle the club and humiliate the fanbase.
Every single decision they make takes us further down, the lifeblood of the club is slowly but surely
Ebbing away, lifelong die hard supporters that have followed the club for decades are giving up.
they seem to relish driving nails into our coffin, now it seems apparent they aren't going anywhere
And will stick around to finish the job they've started.
As if all that were not enough.
But no, we are forced to watch another club hitting the heights that we should have been hitting,
In a stadium that we should have been owning. Showing us what could have been achieved with
shrewd Investment, forward thinking, positive relationships with fans the wider community and
The organisations (council etc) needed to make things happen.
Makes me sick to my stomach, things "could and should" have been very different for CCFC.:angelic:

SkyBlueZack

Maybe we could hit those heights if presented with a good business opportunity 95 miles away? I'm sure the franchise loving people of Coventry would be all for it. The CET could run a campaign?

italiahorse

Just the owners? No one else has taken the piss? Picking the academy site out of a possible 18 sites is not taking the piss? Citing legal noise to end dicussions when discussions started with legal noise already going on? Is this not taking the piss?
Depends what the points they are discussing, surely ?
Were there not 17 points with most of them sorted ?
Won't JR2 argue against the deal between CCC and Wasps ?
Surely a long term deal could not be completed if CCFC/SISU don't think that Wasps should be here ?

rondog1973

Just the owners? No one else has taken the piss? Picking the academy site out of a possible 18 sites is not taking the piss? Citing legal noise to end dicussions when discussions started with legal noise already going on? Is this not taking the piss?
You pays your money, you takes your choice as they say...

SkyBlueZack

Unbelieveable. So anyone can damage the club because we have shit owners who don't care about the club? No wonder they do what they want.

SkyBlueZack

Depends what the points they are discussing, surely ?
Were there not 17 points with most of them sorted ?
Won't JR2 argue against the deal between CCC and Wasps ?
Surely a long term deal could not be completed if CCFC/SISU don't think that Wasps should be here ?

It will argue over the price CCC sold the Ricoh for? It's not legal action against Wasps. If it was an issue, discussions wouldn't have started. I would suggest discussions started so to look favourable in the eyes of CCFC fans. Then knowing how fans think about the legal action, they exited discussions using it as an excuse to ramp the pressure up on SISU. Do CCFC/SISU think they shouldn't be here or do they think the sale process that happened contravened state aid law?

Brylowes

Maybe we could hit those heights if presented with a good business opportunity 95 miles away? I'm sure the franchise loving people of Coventry would be all for it. The CET could run a campaign?
So you don't believe WE should be at the Ricoh as owners, toting up the cash from
All those lovely revenue streams.

italiahorse

Do CCFC/SISU think they shouldn't be here or do they think the sale process that happened contravened state aid law?

Neither.
I would say that CCC and it's ratepayers are seeing the stadium and surrounding areas develop in line with their aspirations.
Unfortunate it is not happening as expected with CCFC and that is solely down to CCFC previous owners with the current owners continuing to put the final nails in the coffin.

SkyBlueZack

So you don't believe WE should be at the Ricoh as owners, toting up the cash from
All those lovely revenue streams.

Not if there is a better opportunity elsewhere. Oh, and in case you missed it, we don't receive any revenue streams, never have done, never will do. Everyone's favourite hedge fund franchise does.

Yeah I'm aware SISU made mistakes and have proven useless at running a football club. That though doesn't excuse others actions, as much as some try to.

SkyBlueZack

Neither.
I would say that CCC and it's ratepayers are seeing the stadium and surrounding areas develop in line with their aspirations.
Unfortunate it is not happening as expected with CCFC and that is solely down to CCFC previous owners with the current owners continuing to put the final nails in the coffin.

Explain this please. What in the surrounding area is being developed? It's not solely down to CCFC, it's down to the CCC too.

Brylowes

Not if there is a better opportunity elsewhere. Oh, and in case you missed it, we don't receive any revenue streams, never have done, never will do. Everyone's favourite hedge fund franchise does.

Yeah I'm aware SISU made mistakes and have proven useless at running a football club. That though doesn't excuse others actions, as much as some try to.
Who's action was it to leave the Ricoh?
Because that was the big one, that changed everything, who's action was it to inform
Everyone "we've moved on" who's action was it to release pictures and announce to
The world "new stadium in three years"
Bunch of feckless fucking morons.

Chipfat

And the magic roundabout starts again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. No matter how many points are put across we have to deal with the facts of today. Every party involved have hurt the club, Sisu are not keen to walk away, CCC have walked away, Wasps have walked in and the FL dont want to walk in or walk out, we are left wondering what the future holds for fans. The club, we know its floating along without due care and attention of the most important thing in football the fans. And look who are trying to score browny points with each other!!! us idiots, while all the others are really happy to play along with the game they all started.

We are mushrooms kept in the dark and fed on shit!!!!

Last edited:

Brylowes

Ahh the we believe Fisher line again.
So you are saying it's wrong to believe anything Fisher says, and then you're saying
The council should have had dealings with Fisher.
Question, are you in the habit of conducting business with people you know to tell lies.

Astute

Is it just me or are a few of the very anti SISU posters the most aggressive and abusive? Very angry people. Just my opinion of course.
Glad to know that you have never been agressive or abusive.....

SkyBlueZack

I tend not to if I can, there will of course be times I lose my rag a bit, I'm only human after all. There is some on here though that are very abusive, take the OP for example and what he said about those that attended Sixfields. Compare that to what Nick says, or Torch, even RFC are they aggressive and abusive in that manner?

You see, in my opinion, resorting to abuse just shows a lack of intelligence.

*Sorry for using Nick and Torch as example but they wouldn't be deemed as very anti SISU.

rondog1973

Unbelieveable. So anyone can damage the club because we have shit owners who don't care about the club? No wonder they do what they want.
By product of club owners behaviour i'm afraid. Organise a protest against Wasps if you wish - Sisu will love that - the fury at their malign incompetence diluted by protests against one of their many opponents....

fernandopartridge got it exactly right in a post on another thread recently, chronologically listing events he'd like to see so the club can progress. The rehabilitation off CCFC starts with the removal of Sisu. If that's achieved I'll happily vent my spleen at Wasps.

SkyBlueZack

So you are saying it's wrong to believe anything Fisher says, and then you're saying
The council should have had dealings with Fisher.
Question, are you in the habit of conducting business with people you know to tell lies.

I'm saying people believe him when it suits. The Ricoh was sold because he said we were building our own. Then in the next argument it's he bullshitted about a new stadium. Let's not pretend the people at Wasps or the CCC for that matter are any better than Fisher.

I don't conduct business. Unfortunately we live in a world where lies are part of everyday life.

SkyBlueZack

By product of club owners behaviour i'm afraid. Organise a protest against Wasps if you wish - Sisu will love that - the fury at their malign incompetence diluted by protests against one of their many opponents....

fernandopartridge got it exactly right in a post on another thread recently, chronologically listing events he'd like to see so the club can progress. The rehabilitation off CCFC starts with the removal of Sisu. If that's achieved I'll happily vent my spleen at Wasps.

I wouldn't be doing it for SISU, I would be doing it for CCFC. Removal of SISU? How will that be achieved? And what is the plan after? NOPM doesn't work. Petitions don't work. Marches don't work. The reason being, as many point out, they don't give a shit. To remove SISU, they need to find a buyer. That won't work in a city of rugby and a club with no assets.

Brylowes

I tend not to if I can, there will of course be times I lose my rag a bit, I'm only human after all. There is some on here though that are very abusive, take the OP for example and what he said about those that attended Sixfields. Compare that to what Nick says, or Torch, even RFC are they aggressive and abusive in that manner?

You see, in my opinion, resorting to abuse just shows a lack of intelligence.

*Sorry for using Nick and Torch as example but they wouldn't be deemed as very anti SISU.
But I don't think anyone involved in this particular discussion at this time is aggressive or insulting,
So why bring it up now, deflection maybe.

SkyBlueZack

Are you saying our chairman should not be believed?
Unfortunately CCC, Higgs and Wasps did believe him.

They believed him or spited him? I explained the other above.

Oh and Italia can I be told what is being developed please? Or was it just another promise made along the it won't harm CCFC or CRFC lines.

SkyBlueZack

But I don't think anyone involved in this particular discussion at this time is aggressive or insulting,
So why bring it up now, deflection maybe.

The OP has been particuarly abusive and aggressive. It was an observation. Throwing the deflection line out, nice work.

Grendel

O
[="skybluebeduff, post: 1239170, member: 2483"]I'll even prove it by making a poll on Facefuck, simply because it will get more responses than on here:

"Do you stay away from The Ricoh because:"

A.) We're Shit
B.) Because of SISU.[/QUOTE]

So if in 6 years time we win the premier league under sisu then the thousands will still not go?

SkyBlueZack

O
[="skybluebeduff, post: 1239170, member: 2483"]I'll even prove it by making a poll on Facefuck, simply because it will get more responses than on here:

A.) We're Shit
B.) Because of SISU.

So if in 6 years time we win the premier league under sisu then the thousands will still not go?[/QUOTE]

Even Italia says results impact attendence.

rondog1973

O

A.) We're Shit
B.) Because of SISU.

So if in 6 years time we win the premier league under sisu then the thousands will still not go?[/QUOTE]
Think the world record for arse baring in Broad gate will be broken if that happens....

rondog1973

I wouldn't be doing it for SISU, I would be doing it for CCFC. Removal of SISU? How will that be achieved? And what is the plan after? NOPM doesn't work. Petitions don't work. Marches don't work. The reason being, as many point out, they don't give a shit. To remove SISU, they need to find a buyer. That won't work in a city of rugby and a club with no assets.
That's were they become an inseparable entity I'm afraid (Sisu/CCFC).

Moaning about Wasps won't change anything either.

Brylowes

I'm saying people believe him when it suits. The Ricoh was sold because he said we were building our own. Then in the next argument it's he bullshitted about a new stadium. Let's not pretend the people at Wasps or the CCC for that matter are any better than Fisher.

I don't conduct business. Unfortunately we live in a world where lies are part of everyday life.
Because with the "test of time" what he said has been proved to be bullshit, so therefore
We can call him a bullshiter.
With regards the, let's not pretend people at Wasps are any better than Fisher, well they're
Certainly better at running a sporting club, and that after all is the main thing isn't it.

Astute

Here we go again. The most overused point of all on here.

Stating that Fisher said that they were building their own stadium so the arena was sold and then me stating that he bullshitted about different things are not both from me. It is Higgs and CCC that believed he was getting a stadium built. I called it as bullshit from the start.

Users who are viewing this thread