Site Playing up? (1 Viewer)

skyblu3sk

Seems to be sticking this morning not loading pages properly? or is it just me?

Jimthor

Working fine for me!

Nick

Administrator
Hmm I just tried it in Chrome and it seems ok.

Could you try clearing the Cookies / Cache?

Midfield General

I've only started posting since yesterday, however I've noticed a definite slow-down since then (page / thread loading was very fast yesterday). I tend to open-up threads in different tabs, and they've often sat there loading for a minute or so. I've tried different proxy servers (I'm at work), but had the same problem.

I'm using Firefox 3.6.15.

Nick

Administrator
Is it literally a minute? Something is wrong there.

I am about to have a play around now to see if I can make it faster...

Proxy servers will slow things down anyway so I am not too worried about those.

Midfield General

Just as an example, I re-opened this thread (which loaded quick), and selected the link for page 2 of it. That took just over 50 seconds to load.

I haven't noticed any issues with other sites using the same proxy servers - one is actually a 'backup', and is very lightly loaded.

I'm probably nit-picking, however 50 seconds just seemed a long time to load, especially when compared to yesterday. Let me know if you need my proxy server public IP address as a reference if you are checking logs etc (I'll PM them to you). I must admit I haven't tried any other browsers as of yet.

Nick

Administrator
Definately, that isn't right at all.

I am just trying a few optimisation tweaks now to speed it up a little bit.

Is anybody else having issues?

Midfield General

Seems fine this morning, pages loading pretty much straight away. Will keep an eye on it during the day.

I'll need to do some performance tweaks on myself now...is it not Friday yet??? :(

Users who are viewing this thread