Sky Blue Trust activities at the Godiva Festival (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

The Sky Blue Trust in partnership with Kits Academy will be at The Godiva Festival on 6th and 7th July to bring you some fantastic activities. We have weekend long penalty shootout competitions for adults and kids! The more you score the more times you’re entered into the raffle. Top prize is Franck Moussa’s match worn 2012-2013 Coventry City shirt.

In addition to this we will be offering several Little Laces (2-5 years old) and Futsal (6 years old+) sessions for free over the weekend. Spaces are limited so email [email protected] to book your child’s place!

Finally you can take on a friend on FIFA on the Xbox or giant chess and connect 4.

The Godiva Festival takes place in Coventry’s Memorial Park and attracts around 100,000 people every year making it one of Europe’s largest free festivals. This year’s musical lineup includes Echo and the Bunnymen, Maximo Park, The Risk, Loveable Rouges, Reverend and the Makers, Amelia Lilly and Neville Staple. There’s also great comedians and plenty of other fun activities to keep everyone entertained.

You can find The Sky Blue Trust in the family field between the hours of 12pm-7pm on the 6th and 7th.

To find out more please visit www.godivafestival.com

Hope to see you there!

letsallsingtogether

Last years raffle had a season ticket as first prize now that would get people interested if you could wangle one out of TF...........(scoop of the century)

Any way see you there CJ weather prediction is very good.

Could even look around Citys new pitch while we are there :)

CJ_covblaze

I think Joy will be making a performance. Forgot to say Lee Thompson from Madness is playing too. Should be a cracking weekend

Grendel

I think Joy will be making a performance. Forgot to say Lee Thompson from Madness is playing too. Should be a cracking weekend

No Fish I assume? Another dull event then.

CJ_covblaze

could you put in a tentative place for Josh CJ ,and yeah ,a great line up echo ,Reverand et al

Already got him down mate. Just working out the times when we'll be running the sessions.

wingy

Is that an abbreviation for TF ,he's never going to set foot on council territory again . Are you going to deign the Memorial with your presence ,you generally promote full free usage of
community assets/:whistle:;):)

letsallsingtogether

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Is that an abbreviation for TF ,he's never going to set foot on council territory again . Are you going to deign the Memorial with your presence ,you generally promote full free usage of
community assets/:whistle:;):)

My 12 year old daughter will be performing in a youth band at the festival. She has bloody worked hard, made numerous sacrifices and put massive efforts into this event, whilst still obtaining first class grades at school. Think before you open your self opinionated mouth and spew out your vitriol! It will be far from a "dull"event" for the parents and friends and families of youngsters who have given so much to participate. I appreciate we all have a right to our own opinion, but the majority of the time you feel the need to express yours in a condescending self righteous manner. It's not welcome!

letsallsingtogether

He just cannot see anything good that happens in Coventry the biggest free Festival in England yet it is still shit I have gone every year since it started and it has been better every time my children have grown up now but still enjoy going up. Will have a family reunion on the sunday so should be great.
My 12 year old daughter will be performing in a youth band at the festival. She has bloody worked hard, made numerous sacrifices and put massive efforts into this event, whilst still obtaining first class grades at school. Think before you open your self opinionated mouth and spew out your vitriol! It will be far from a "dull"event" for the parents and friends and families of youngsters who have given so much to participate. I appreciate we all have a right to our own opinion, but the majority of the time you feel the need to express yours in a condescending self righteous manner. It's not welcome!

Sky Blue Pete

He just cannot see anything good that happens in Coventry the biggest free Festival in England yet it is still shit I have gone every year since it started and it has been better every time my children have grown up now but still enjoy going up. Will have a family reunion on the sunday so should be great.

After church surely!!?

CJ_covblaze

Can't like because I'm on my phone but well said.

Sky_Blue_Daz

just a shame you cant bring your own beer

Steve Cradock (ocean colour scene/paul weller) and hes doing a DJ set a The Establishment after (sorry about the blatant plug) it going to be a good one this year, so much quality playing (local & professional)...fingers crossed it stays dry, i don't think the festival could take another wash out...the council are probably dying to cancel it.

LastGarrison

Steve Cradock (ocean colour scene/paul weller) and hes doing a DJ set a The Establishment after (sorry about the blatant plug) it going to be a good one this year, so much quality playing (local & professional)...fingers crossed it stays dry, i don't think the festival could take another wash out...the council are probably dying to cancel it.

Quick question, what's the crack with the dress code for your place on Saturday? If it's a sunny and we've been up the Godiva all day is it alright to just turn up in shorts?

Thanks in advace, Gok Wan.

gary_ccfcforever

Council people who i have been liasing with in organising the trust area say they are in a much better position this year. little or no chance of cancellation luckily.

ajsccfc

This penalty shoot-out, do you have to have a turn in goal as part of it or is it roll up and take shots at a keeper on-hand?

its a hard one mate tbh...we don't normally let shorts in tbf...I cant guarantee you will get in with shorts on, all I will say is take a chance make sure they are smart and the earlier you get in the better - the door supervisors start around 8pm...and try not to be drunk :guitar2:

Quick question, what's the crack with the dress code for your place on Saturday? If it's a sunny and we've been up the Godiva all day is it alright to just turn up in shorts?

Thanks in advace, Gok Wan.

CJ_covblaze

This penalty shoot-out, do you have to have a turn in goal as part of it or is it roll up and take shots at a keeper on-hand?

We'll have our international keeper there ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread