Sky Blue Trust (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

Not having a go at anyone here, as I appreciate the trust hasn't been going that long and just to process over 2k members must have a logistical nightmare.

However I think now their time has come. We are all in the mood for some peaceful protests, just to let our feelings be know. Without proper organisation though nothing will happen.

Only the SBT have the ability to organise this, and they need to sense the feelings of the majority of fans on this. Us fans need some direction as at the minute it feels like we are just sitting on our hands.

bigfatronssba

The pocket is the only place we have an impact.

I agree, and I won't be spending anything while sisu are around, but I think now is the time to galvanise fans into protest as the mood is there.

Otis

Sky Blue Trust: Statement on current situation
When Coventry City FC Limited was placed into administration Paul Appleton of David Rubin & Partners LLP was appointed as joint administrator. This means he is in charge of the business. This is established in law.
We are therefore confused about why Tim Fisher, former Chief Executive of Coventry City FC, and who we believe is still employed by Coventry City FC (Holdings) Ltd, appears to be exerting such influence over the actions of Paul Appleton, particularly around the future of the club at the Ricoh Arena.
We are currently seeking legal clarification of this understanding, as we are concerned that Paul Appleton is not acting in the best interests of the creditors of Coventry City FC Limited.
Ultimately, the decisions made by Paul Appleton and David Rubin and Partners LLP are about the future not of an ordinary business, but of a community asset; a Football Club that has been part of our City, its life and its community since 1883.
We take the current threat to the future of our Football Club extremely seriously and will not sit back whilst it is buffeted by the demands of a small group of self-interested, selfish individuals who have no interest other than themselves and their short-term investment concerns.
We call on The Football League to investigate this relationship, that the integrity of their competition is protected, and the Football Association also stand firm on this threat to our Football Club and our national game.

The right and proper thing to do. I'm sure the situation is confusing everyone at the moment. It feels at times like there is no administrator at all and there's only Sisu and Tim Fisher.

Lord_Nampil

I was speaking yesterday to the guy I sit next to at games, and after mowing the law and thinking about the crazy situation, I came to th conclusion, sisu tim fisher etc are sidetracking every single cov fan, the media etc into a deeper story that causes confusion and taking focus of what the real matter was/is. I have a feeling that PHIV probably has a decent chance of getting the club because of this, and as a result all the attention has been made on a new topic. The golden share is up for grabs now, and I think that Brendon chap mentioned that yesterday, what ever appleton sells will have a right to the golden share! This is why I think fisher and holdings are planning ahead but at the same time taking all attention off the serious problem which is the administration! I could be wrong of course but after thinking about it that's what I think is going on here........

dongonzalos

Ann Lucas needs to do the same.

It also needs to be brought up at parliament

Yes Cov fans do need to do a peaceful protest to get the matter on the news and discussed so people in influencial positions start to take an interest.

Nick

Administrator
Did the trust not ask the administrator when they had a meeting with him why Fisher is still making announcements?

Surely it would have been better then to put him on the spot than make a joint announcement and being all friendly and then making this statement?

wingy

I was speaking yesterday to the guy I sit next to at games, and after mowing the law and thinking about the crazy situation, I came to th conclusion, sisu tim fisher etc are sidetracking every single cov fan, the media etc into a deeper story that causes confusion and taking focus of what the real matter was/is. I have a feeling that PHIV probably has a decent chance of getting the club because of this, and as a result all the attention has been made on a new topic. The golden share is up for grabs now, and I think that Brendon chap mentioned that yesterday, what ever appleton sells will have a right to the golden share! This is why I think fisher and holdings are planning ahead but at the same time taking all attention off the serious problem which is the administration! I could be wrong of course but after thinking about it that's what I think is going on here........

Had a similar thought LN ,after all this is PR warfare ,Politicians attempt to do this stuff on a Daily basis ,Bury bad news while we're all looking the other way.
However they may have also, for all we know recieved an Acknowledgment from the League that Holdings have recieved Clarification and are able to carry on??

I do think the were four very telling words in the statement Published yesterday"Investment in THE CCFC" ,there has to be a reason to use this Terminology ,its either to demonstrate they've proved that is where the share is or a reiteration of their intent to pursue that anomally with the league ,obviously this is Akin to saying there are no assets in LTD .:thinking about:

psgm1

Banned
I asked this question TWO WEEKS AGO !!!!!

STILL AWAITING AN ANSWER!!

AS I HAVE BEEN SAYING - NOT EVERYONE IS A PUBLICITY SEEKING SELF_SERVING CLIQUE!!!

AND I AM NOT ASKING MEMBERS TO PAY FOR MY ACTIVITIES!

SOME PEOPLE TALK (AND GET THEIR EGOS CARESSED BY THE LOCAL MEDIA)

OTHERS DO !!!!!

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I asked this question TWO WEEKS AGO !!!!!

STILL AWAITING AN ANSWER!!

AS I HAVE BEEN SAYING - NOT EVERYONE IS A PUBLICITY SEEKING SELF_SERVING CLIQUE!!!

AND I AM NOT ASKING MEMBERS TO PAY FOR MY ACTIVITIES!

SOME PEOPLE TALK (AND GET THEIR EGOS CARESSED BY THE LOCAL MEDIA)

OTHERS DO !!!!!

Like to question you but not allowed to

psgm1

Banned
It seems odd that 24 hours after I expose the truth of SBT's total lack of activity they come out with a statement claiming they are asking for legal advice.

Could it be I have embarassed this group into action? Could it be my criticism is 100% justified?

ABSOLUTELY !!

There was absolutely NO HINT OF ANY ACTIVITY PRIOR TO MY HIGHLIGHTING IT!

And how sad is that! A person their leadership- has been trying to suppress from very early on has humiliated them into actual action!

If they have to be pushed like this - what is the point of them?

Clearly their leadership is so incompetent it has to take someone to highlight their incompetence for them to actually do ANYTHING!

Yet they are STILL asking for money!

Time for the SBT to admit they are not up to the task

They have managed to worm their way into the media spotlight, yet this is pointless if they have to be SHAMED into action.

Surely if they are supposed to be the voice of the fans, it shouldn't take someone like me to shake them into action. Unless of course they believe they have a god given right to act as the fans rep just because they hijacked the moniker of Sky Blues Trust!

And certainly they should be pushing for the owners (whoever that ends up) to release a share sale to genuinely allow the fans to have a voice once again.

They are using the german model, and the pompey and swansea fans , yet ALL of these PAID for the privilege of having representation on the respective boards

BUT NOT THE SKY BLUES TRUST!!!

NO they want it for FREE!

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE

I am NOT against Fan representation within the club, but IT MUST NOT BE GIVEN AWAY FREE TO A SELF SELECTED BODY. If it is how can the SBT be any better than SiSU? Sisu got the club for free - and are rightly castigated for it, yet the SBT RIGHT NOW is trying the SAME THING!

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!

IF the SBT can raise the money for a place on the board fine no probs. BUT they found out very early on this is IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM!

So now their goal is to get the seat on the board WITHOUT CONTRIBUTING ANYTHING FOR IT!

JUST LOOK at their actions recently.

How many times "fan of the week" hijacked by this group?

How many press releases implying they are power broker?

How many times have they come out in public and condemned ? Once after I exposed this btw!

Let's face it for a long time the SBT has been a busted flush - and they KNOW it!

If they are going to demand a seat on the board, then like the pompey fans, like the swansea fans, they should PAY for it. Otherwise they are no better than sisu - worse, as they will be bringing NOTHING to the table but egos!

PROVE ME WRONG SBT.

DEMAND A SHARE ISSUE FOR THE FANS - OR DISBAND!

I DEFY YOU TO DO IT!!!!

SkyBlueSwiss

It seems odd that 24 hours after I expose the truth of SBT's total lack of activity they come out with a statement claiming they are asking for legal advice.

Could it be I have embarassed this group into action? Could it be my criticism is 100% justified?

ABSOLUTELY !!

There was absolutely NO HINT OF ANY ACTIVITY PRIOR TO MY HIGHLIGHTING IT!

And how sad is that! A person their leadership- has been trying to suppress from very early on has humiliated them into actual action!

If they have to be pushed like this - what is the point of them?

Clearly their leadership is so incompetent it has to take someone to highlight their incompetence for them to actually do ANYTHING!

Yet they are STILL asking for money!

Time for the SBT to admit they are not up to the task

They have managed to worm their way into the media spotlight, yet this is pointless if they have to be SHAMED into action.

Surely if they are supposed to be the voice of the fans, it shouldn't take someone like me to shake them into action. Unless of course they believe they have a god given right to act as the fans rep just because they hijacked the moniker of Sky Blues Trust!

And certainly they should be pushing for the owners (whoever that ends up) to release a share sale to genuinely allow the fans to have a voice once again.

They are using the german model, and the pompey and swansea fans , yet ALL of these PAID for the privilege of having representation on the respective boards

BUT NOT THE SKY BLUES TRUST!!!

NO they want it for FREE!

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE

I am NOT against Fan representation within the club, but IT MUST NOT BE GIVEN AWAY FREE TO A SELF SELECTED BODY. If it is how can the SBT be any better than SiSU? Sisu got the club for free - and are rightly castigated for it, yet the SBT RIGHT NOW is trying the SAME THING!

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!

IF the SBT can raise the money for a place on the board fine no probs. BUT they found out very early on this is IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM!

So now their goal is to get the seat on the board WITHOUT CONTRIBUTING ANYTHING FOR IT!

JUST LOOK at their actions recently.

How many times "fan of the week" hijacked by this group?

How many press releases implying they are power broker?

How many times have they come out in public and condemned ? Once after I exposed this btw!

Let's face it for a long time the SBT has been a busted flush - and they KNOW it!

If they are going to demand a seat on the board, then like the pompey fans, like the swansea fans, they should PAY for it. Otherwise they are no better than sisu - worse, as they will be bringing NOTHING to the table but egos!

PROVE ME WRONG SBT.

DEMAND A SHARE ISSUE FOR THE FANS - OR DISBAND!

I DEFY YOU TO DO IT!!!!

Look mate, I often enjoy reading you're posts and I often find myself in agreement with you're thinking, if not with the way you choose to present your thoughts.
Now however, you are making a fool of yourself. Please get off the anti-Trust thing and start posting sense again (in your own special way of course).

psgm1, while I can understand your anger at a lack of proactivity, the fans need an organisation from which to voice their concerns. Especially at this crucial time. Their disbanding is not going to help anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread