sky blues in Gibraltar (1 Viewer)

hamil99

Facebook User
I'm moving to Gibraltar in a month, any fellow sky blues out there?

PUSB

pipkin73

My family are from Gibraltar. Last time I went over I wore my Cov top to a club on Main street (think it was called Cool Blues Café) and the doorman would not let me in. The owner came over and recognised the top, called me in and I drank free all night (he was a midlands guy who had a soft spot for Cov). What you doing on the Rock then?

hamil99

Facebook User
I've not got any work yet, I worked in the aerospace industry, but my misses has landed a job in marketing for Stan james. So my main job is to find us a house then look for some work. Can't wait to get out of this country and try something new! I've never even been there, wats it like?

BackRoomRummermill

Its great place, i went there lots when in the Navy . There is a restaurant el gaucho off casemates square which is really good

Pubs all around , not sure what skills you have but sure you will able to find some work.

Noggin

I've not got any work yet, I worked in the aerospace industry, but my misses has landed a job in marketing for Stan james. So my main job is to find us a house then look for some work. Can't wait to get out of this country and try something new! I've never even been there, wats it like?

Tiny, Warm and more monkeys than the Coventry city board/ex board

hamil99

Facebook User
Its great place, i went there lots when in the Navy . There is a restaurant el gaucho off casemates square which is really good

Pubs all around , not sure what skills you have but sure you will able to find some work.

Cheers mate. I'm really looking forward to it, ive got a couple of potential jobs in the pipeline, but I'm going to have a look around wen I get there first, see wats wat.

Users who are viewing this thread