Sky blues in Thailand (1 Viewer)

skybluenewman

Any sky blues bars or bar owners in Pattaya. Was just wondering as I'm headed there tomorrow.

LastGarrison

There used to be the St Geoege and Dragon on Soi Bukeauw that was part owned by a Cov geezer called Tony Hickey.

Was a big City badge on the window when you walked in but heard the other day he had moved on.

You're in Pattaya, fuck going to Cov bars!!!!

ccfc92

There used to be the St Geoege and Dragon on Soi Bukeauw that was part owned by a Cov geezer called Tony Hickey.

Was a big City badge on the window when you walked in but heard the other day he had moved on.

You're in Pattaya, fuck going to Cov bars!!!!

what bars would you go to LG :whistle:

This the secretary of the Thai Blues his name is Gok Ne Kok - they meet in the banana bar every Friday around 4am...Good luck.

Attachments

• Ugly8.jpg
    Ugly8.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 62

hutch1972

You might think your in a cov bar but in Thailand not everything you get is what it says it is on the tin !! :facepalm:

Sbarcher

I understand it's a "no holes barred" situation.
My Thai girlfriend told me a small penis should not stand in the way of our relationship. I still wish she didn't have one!!!!!

LastGarrison

Surely this can't turn into a post hot ladyboys thread lol?

Me and my mate were sat in a bar in Pattaya along Walking Street where everyone working behind the bar was a Ladyboy and some of them were absolutely stunning!

It was quite a surreal situation turning to my mate and saying "look at the arse on that, err, geezer". :D

Three of us from Cov were also having a beer in Hickeys bar on our first trip to Pattaya back in '06, we're chatting away when we hear a cockney voice next to us ordering a beer. We took a cursory look to see who it was, as you do, and it was a 6ft plus stocky geezer dressed in a mini skirt, boob tube and wig.

We were all like what the fuck yet no-one in the bar batted an eye lid. He left after his beer so we asked Tony what the crack was and he said that he was Londoner who worked on a building site back at home but liked to come out to Thailand for two weeks and dress as a woman. He wasn't gay, wasn't into shagging ladyboys just liked the freedom of dressing as a woman.

Pattaya truly is a city where anything goes!!!

LastGarrison

Did he shave his legs for his two weeks as a woman?

Nope.

Hairy legs, hairy arms, hairy chest, just a normal bloke who happened to like dressing in a mini skirt and boob tube.

The phrase "Didn't know whether to fight em or fuck em" was never more apt.

Certainly needed to be seen to be believed.

skybluenewman

One things i will miss is the football being on. I know theres plenty of rat to be chasing but is always nice to see a game or 2, even though the likes of cov are never on, don't think the thais have ever heard of league 1.... It always gets me that they have every premiership game on and we are stuck with 1-2 on sky sports.

skybluenewman

sat in the bar and fanny is everywhere!! Im never coming home haha Don't worry lads even though i can't find a cov bar I'm still sporting my cov top with pride

LastGarrison

You want boom boom handsum man? You buy me drink? Me so horny?

If they call you Pompooi or Darkling it isn't a good thing!!

Get the fuck off your phone, start supping ice cold changs and get yourself a little sweetie for the night. Make her wear your Cov top. Video it. And stick in on here! ;)

ccfc92

You want boom boom handsum man? You buy me drink? Me so horny?

If they call you Pompooi or Darkling it isn't a good thing!!

Get the feck off your phone, start supping ice cold changs and get yourself a little sweetie for the night. Make her wear your Cov top. Video it. And stick in on here! ;)

I double dare him ;-)

Sounds like my ex wife......

Nope.

Hairy legs, hairy arms, hairy chest, just a normal bloke who happened to like dressing in a mini skirt and boob tube.

The phrase "Didn't know whether to fight em or fuck em" was never more apt.

Certainly needed to be seen to be believed.

_brian_

She/he has robbed his phone... Game over. :)

It's difficult to answer your phone when it's stuck up your bottom*!!! Bit rude, but we're all adults and can have a laugh about that sort of thing, especially on a Friday! LOL!

(*This isn't speaking from experience. I'm just making an assumption that if a phone was stuck up your bottom you'd have trouble answering; particularly if it was a Samsung Galaxy Note and there was a distinct lack of lubrication used).

ccfc92

It's difficult to answer your phone when it's stuck up your bottom*!!! Bit rude, but we're all adults and can have a laugh about that sort of thing, especially on a Friday! LOL!

(*This isn't speaking from experience. I'm just making an assumption that if a phone was stuck up your bottom you'd have trouble answering; particularly if it was a Samsung Galaxy Note and there was a distinct lack of lubrication used).

sureeeee ;)

Users who are viewing this thread