Sky Blues Talk - Downtime (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Just clicked on an ad on mobile, have turned off AdBlock for the domain on desktop but I'm still not seeing any ads there. Are they supposed to be on every page?

Nick

Administrator
Just clicked on an ad on mobile, have turned off AdBlock for the domain on desktop but I'm still not seeing any ads there. Are they supposed to be on every page?

You won't as a member, it did have them at the top but I took them off as Wasps somehow got on there and I couldn't block it!

Great_Expectations

As has been said previously, tediously slow page changes within threads. It seems to change one/two at normal speed then the third either sticks so you have to close the tab and open a fresh one, or it takes a few minutes. This was using Chrome on my iPhone. It doesn't seem as bad on the same browser on the iPad.

Nick

Administrator
Sure I posted before, hardware has a fault in the new server. Building a new one as we speak!

Nick

Administrator
As we speak I have it running at full pelt doing backups / data transfers also as a test to make sure it is going to be ok!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I just clicked on my name to review some earlier posts and all I can see are posts from 3 years ago! What happened to this Nick?

Users who are viewing this thread