Sky Blues v Blues - on Sky?? (1 Viewer)

Magwitch

Be interesting as we are the official home team on their ground we get the £100k they get the smaller amount,

Hobo

Birmingham v Cov sort of fixture Sky love so they can waffle on about who is thechome side?

Mcbean

Hopefully they'll have a better presenter on rather than that useless woman and the two 'lads'
Yep that woman has no idea - I felt a bit sorry for the Sky commentator on the red button Boro game he didn’t t just have a. Clue about Coventry so pretty well everything he said stayed with Boro - unfortunately the radio is just too far ahead in our area about 2 mins

speedie87

Yep that woman has no idea - I felt a bit sorry for the Sky commentator on the red button Boro game he didn’t t just have a. Clue about Coventry so pretty well everything he said stayed with Boro - unfortunately the radio is just too far ahead in our area about 2 mins
Can you not press pause on red button?

lord_garrincha

Hopefully they'll have a better presenter on rather than that useless woman and the two 'lads'
Sky have been on a major cost-cutting exercise for a while now, so you get what you pay for... I would not be shocked if those two geeks did not a get a penny, outside expenses, and they are happy to be there so to promote their podcast.

Last edited:

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I couldn't disagree more, I think Rob Palmer is one of the better Sky commentators. I think he knew his fair share about us but Middlesbrough are a bigger draw and are expected to finish comfortably higher and are a more established Championship team so it was no surprise they were focussed on more than we were. Same as when we were in League One, if we were playing Shrewsbury, we would have been talked about considerably more than they were.

baldy

I watched the Boro game at a mates place & he thought it'd be a good idea to have the sound muted & to play a random footy crowd playlist from Spotify to make the 'atmosphere' better....and it weirdly did - was odd to hear fans going absolutely ape-shit & celebrating over players knocking the ball out for a throw though haha

Users who are viewing this thread