Slade after Dean Cox (1 Viewer)

westofrayne

I think the CT will stories on every past O's player that Slade managed over the years as 'exclusives'.

Cox on his day a few years ago was a good player, but now?

westofrayne

As I said on his day he was a good player, caused us so many problems when we played against him, but has he still got it? I hope he has, but the 2016 stats don't look too good, not played too much football as he was signed by Crawley out of the transfer window, but has played 5 games since the start of the season (non-league), we can assume he has been training but to what level. He is on a 2.5 years deal, unless I have missed him being released by CT, then he will cost money, would this be the best use of the budget? only time will tell.

upload_2017-1-2_8-45-3.png

upload_2017-1-2_8-46-47.png

stupot07

Some decent goals there, my only thought is why has he dropped down to league 2 ?
He got released after the window closed so can't play for anyone until today. My guess Crawley were the only one willing to sign and pay him whilst he wasn't available.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

westofrayne

So is he right footed?

So he would be played on the left and told to only come inside and use his right foot.
He got released after the window closed so can't play for anyone until today. My guess Crawley were the only one willing to sign and pay him whilst he wasn't available.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Therefore they would want to recoup their money to allow him to move on, therefore fee to be paid, 'we are out'

KG7

He slipped into league 2 with Leyton Orient and wanted to stay with them to help them back up. Then he got a long term injury and left them after deadline day. Not sure why he went to Crawley but I think I read somewhere that he turned down a move to a league 1 team in the summer transfer window

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warwickhunt

I think the CT will stories on every past O's player that Slade managed over the years as 'exclusives'.

Cox on his day a few years ago was a good player, but now?
Depends if he has a heart and soul that wants to play for city then he is already better than what we have got

ccfclinney

Now, one thing that comes to mind is who are we selling in order to bring him in? The other is a reoccurring thought: What the fuck were TM and MV doing all summer long? It's only day two of the transfer window, and we've seen more progression than that already.

I'm sure i read.. mowbray was on holiday for a week or two so nothing was done then.. then he was linked to Rotherham for a bit so Venus stated that no players were signed during these points as wasn't sure on the managers position.. madness mowbray was a good manager for 6 months but his running since last xmas was shocking. Slade seems to know what he wants and goes and gets them

better days

He slipped into league 2 with Leyton Orient and wanted to stay with them to help them back up. Then he got a long term injury and left them after deadline day. Not sure why he went to Crawley but I think I read somewhere that he turned down a move to a league 1 team in the summer transfer window

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Orient fans loved him. He was probably their best player.
Unfortunately Leyton Orient is owned by a lunatic from Italy
He even allowed an Italian TV channel to film the goings on at the club for a reality TV series.
And infamously ordered the coach bringing the team back from a heavy away defeat to divert to a hotel where the players had to stay for the weekend away from their families as punishment
Allowing Cox to leave was just one of a whole host of idiotic decisions

Nick

Administrator
It would be weird if we did sign him. Makes you wonder why Crawley would sign him and let him go now he's eligible to play.

Brylowes

Orient fans loved him. He was probably their best player.
Unfortunately Leyton Orient is owned by a lunatic from Italy
He even allowed an Italian TV channel to film the goings on at the club for a reality TV series.
And infamously ordered the coach bringing the team back from a heavy away defeat to divert to a hotel where the players had to stay for the weekend away from their families as punishment
Allowing Cox to leave was just one of a whole host of idiotic decisions
Out of the frying pan" for him then.
If he comes here, mind you they definitely won't put them up in a hotel as a punishment.

christonabike

Good I can get back to watching The Father Dowling Mysteries rather than read another load of bollocks.
*Not that I don't post bollocks* Disclaimer thingy.

Users who are viewing this thread