Slade gone (1 Viewer)

Nantwich Skyblues

If true ... pleased ... too late to save us but hope we can get a manager who can use the players we have got to the best of their limited abilities

torchomatic

Sam Ricketts or some other cheapo option, I guess.

rupert_bear

Exactly the right thing if true, this disastrous appointment sealed our relegation as much as anything total, total disaster, trouble is the ninkanpoop who brought him here was it Venus or Fisher or both are still here. I suspect Sam Ricketts will step in now so if he does let's give him time and support

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I suppose Ricketts will get the job. I believe he supervised the players' warm up yesterday. Was that for the first time?

No, he's done it before

But did give a cheeky smile pre match when 'Sam ricketts Sky blue army' was sang.

Then he was a prominent figure during the 20 mins delay, putting balls on the pitch for the players to train with and warming Stevenson up with one touch passing on the side lines

christonabike

Thats great and promise not to put my picture up again unless its voted for lol!:muted:

torchomatic

sw88

Chief Commentator!
It says new manager by tmrw at latest so all points to ricketts.

Lets hope we are about to uncover a gem of a manager. Roland nilson was quite good when he took over

Young, up and coming, seems to fit what they've always been on the look out for!

Could do worse.

I'd much rather we go for someone to form a long term plan, but then if we got them now and it fell flat before the end of the season, we'd end up wanting them out before the end of the season too :)

Another example of our mis management. Would that be four managers in 1 season?

wingy

Young, up and coming, seems to fit what they've always been on the look out for!

Could do worse.

I'd much rather we go for someone to form a long term plan, but then if we got them now and it fell flat before the end of the season, we'd end up wanting them out before the end of the season too :)

Another example of our mis management. Would that be four managers in 1 season?
Sounds like a Crowded house track.

better days

Sam Ricketts a good guy but I believe it's an outsider
Good luck to him
Tbh not the worst situation to be taking over
Any improvement in the league would be applauded and he has a Wembley final where we are underdogs

Users who are viewing this thread