Smokescreen (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

I have to admit I was nearly convinced by Tim Fisher - until I looked back! A bit like Pavlov's Dogs, I am so used now to statements made in the past not coming to fruition that I am reluctant to believe a word he now says. He always comes across as being sincere, appearing to be a past master in this. Sorry Tim, the proof of the pudding is in the eating, not by any statements you make. Am I alone in thinking this way?

trevelfarandwide

I have to admit I was nearly convinced by Tim Fisher - until I looked back! A bit like Pavlov's Dogs, I am so used now to statements made in the past not coming to fruition that I am reluctant to believe a word he now says. He always comes across as being sincere, appearing to be a past master in this. Sorry Tim, the proof of the pudding is in the eating, not by any statements you make. Am I alone in thinking this way?

Nope.

Pathological liars usually find their niche in Law, Business or both. Timmy is a rarity though, he still expects us to swallow his new bullshit, time after time. Ignorance truly is bliss.

Adge

Thing is there are still some people that will buy it!

SkyBlueRuffian

I don't believe a word he says anymore, but the fact John Sharp stated he wants involvement in the medication around the ground share puts more meat on the bones to Fishers BPA statement.

Plus the fact Robins has backed up the assurances statement to back the manager.

phildownunder

I gave you a "like" for correctly using the proof of the pudding adage instead of the meaningless "the proof is in the pudding" which so many people come out with these days !

Captain Dart

italiahorse

Fisher has probably told John Sharp he has investors in their stadium and that now allows him to make the statements to us on BPA being the favoured option.
Sharp won't query it yet as he has been promised 'jam tomorrow'.
Bet he can't believe they will soon own a 25,000 stadium and CCFC will be paying them rent.

dongonzalos

Unfortunately some do, yes however I was surprised by my recent poll which showed it was a lot less than I thought it would be. Although I think that may change over the next few weeks with a bit of pushing from the observer.
Problem with the latest one it is something we all desperately want to come to fruition. It's effectively selling the dream of a return to Highfield Road. Makes it a lot harder not have hope.
Anyway hopefully I will be proven wrong but I think it will go the same way as buying ACL, the new stadium, staying long term at the Ricoh, The Butts (part 1) and now The Butts (part 2)

dongonzalos

I don't believe a word he says anymore, but the fact John Sharp stated he wants involvement in the medication around the ground share puts more meat on the bones to Fishers BPA statement.

Plus the fact Robins has backed up the assurances statement to back the manager.

For me Jon Sharpe has just confirmed what we already knew that they have had talks.
That the rugby club won't do anything unless all sides are working together.
The rugby club have a good relationship with the council and Wasps. They won't rock that boat.
For me this statement is no different to previously.
All they said was that it was good that mediation was going on.

Regarding Robins, he has been out of work for a year after getting sacked by Scunthorpe.
He has admitted he hated been out of work. I don't think assurances were that high his agenda this time round. I am sure if he get a bit offer again. Assurances will sudddnly be an issue again.

kmj5000

He said that ”Joy is hurting”. Is that because she is concerned about the soory state of our club or the fact that she has wasted upwards of £2m on hopeless court cases?

She was once quoted in the CT as saying, 'If anyone doubts that we will not build a new stadium, then they don't know me very well'.

I think we know her as well as her little puppet Tim, don't we?

its a buzzard

I don't blame John Sharp - I wouldn't mind some of the medication Tim Fisher's on either!

skybluetony176

Thing is there are still some people that will buy it!

And then when you question it accuse you of having a bad day like there must be some truth in what he said. Didn't even take three weeks this time for the cards to start come crashing down.

Flying Fokker

He is full of contradictions, a player and clearly has the skin of an elephant. He's carried the torch for SISU. He's been to forums and told people exactly what they would do...and took the club to Northampton. We now have the Butts scenario. TIme will tell what legacy Tim FIsher leaves. Being involved in 3 relegations is the mark of a failed businessman.

SkyBlueScottie

So, after the trust forum with Tim, there is a small ray of light trying to peek out with news That an announcement could be made this week about the relocation of the academy, and also positive groundshare news at the The Butts. Since then the club have stated we are in discussions with a school, theres a long way to go blah blah blah, not the impression given by Timmy.

Since then Jon Sharpe has clarified his stance on the ground share, once again clarifying he will not work with SISU...

Users who are viewing this thread