so in summary ............ (1 Viewer)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Been away from here for week or so ...... on holiday with phone locked away and no desire at all to access the internet

So having read through a lot of what I have seen here and elsewhere i am i right in thinking/understanding

- Otium are now owners of CCFC Ltd subject to the CVA meeting on 22nd July (disappointed by this but totally expected ..... always was the plan set out for administration to work to only the timings have changed) When will the administrator investigate thoroughly the actions of the directors and shadow directors and will he take any actions ?

- The FL will not assign the share until at least the CVA has been approved and even then there is a 28 day cooling off period before they do - so no final decision made or likely to be made until at least 22nd but realistically 28 days after that. Season starts ....................?

- we are in talks with Northampton..... when I left we were talking to Walsall..... before that Nene Park...... Birmingham ...... (the NTFC Chairman says there is nothing agreed so is there really a story here or not?)

- TF said in the Forums there would be an announcement in a couple of weeks of the land for the new ground, and around 20th june for the academy ....... still nothing said

- Alan Higgs centre have said club out of time for return of the academy because to protect their business they have to make other plans which may involve losing the indoor pitch. Understandable they should say this really - they have a business to run So where will it be ? will it even be an academy?

- Football League have yet to comment on the CVA, the sale to Otium, the new share etc, but are working with the administrators preferred solution at the moment. That's is the position they are left with it is not up to them to refuse to work with the administrators chosen solution unless their own investigations turn something up that says they must refuse to give them the share eg. are the owners fit and proper.

- Otium are buying some of the assets in CCFC Ltd not the company itself it would seem. That will allow them to break and burn the lease. No surprise there then

- we are letting another 8 players go, but already changed mind on one and as i understand the two higher wage earners are not keen to leave. The refusal to leave is going to severely handicap any squad structuring under the salary cap protocol and possibly keep us under embargo

- accounts can not be signed off until there is a going concern ...... in theory that can't be until the golden share allocated because with that goes the right to play and trade in the League

- Plan is still on going and each time challenged in some way it is accelerated as best they can by SISU/administrator

- some MP's (Ainsworth etc ) are getting involved....... others like Robinson appear to accept SISU and just let them get on with it. Would be good to get their reasoning

- at some point ACL, as much as the declare their want of CCFC playing at the Ricoh, have to make alternative plans for usage of the stadium bowl. Would be interesting to see for example the comparison of profit from CCFC to say concerts or major company events. What will happen if CCFC actually want to come back but ACL have scheduled other events ..... a club under League rules should have first call on the facilities. ACL must seek alternatives sooner rather than later.

- Despite her own statue Seppalla remains faceless and voiceless :eek:

- The fans are bewildered, angry, frustrated or accepting even supportive ..... and everything in between. We all have to make our own minds up and i wouldn't criticise someone for seeing it all completely different to me - we are all CCFC fans surely? The club however is losing or has lost their most valuable asset ...... the fans

- the irony that the proposed ground share at Northampton is at a ground to be financed by Government money chanelled through a council to finance a third party stadium rebuild

- still the same old spin, smoke and mirrors ..... still the feeling of confusion

in essence little has changed ............. :thinking about: - still a long way to go i think

Last edited:

Otis

The full version is available in 27 leather bound volumes from Encyclopedia Britannica.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
well it isnt my fault that there were so many things in the week i wasnt here now is it :laugh::laugh::facepalm:

Godiva

The full version is available in 27 leather bound volumes from Encyclopedia Britannica.

Don't forget the appendixes (16 volumes) available at the administrative court in London.

Users who are viewing this thread