SO. (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
You aren't in the nopm camp at all as you are giving them money? It's like me saying I'm a veggie because I only eat beef?

Don't see the point in declaring morals and principles just to go against them.

MTK

You aren't in the nopm camp at all as you are giving them money? It's like me saying I'm a veggie because I only eat beef?

I haven't said I was in the NOPM camp, just that this season I find myself moving towards it.

Grendel

Bit hypocritical of me but although I'm going to Wembley I don't want to put any more money SUSU's way for scarves and flags etc. I suggested a while ago in another thread that the Trust should produce some things. I don't think they can use the club crest but they could be Sky Blue Trust flags and scarves with Wembley April 17 on or a 'win it for Jimmy flag' with a picture of the great man. Proceeds to go to the Trust to help prepare for what comes next with the club or 50/50 Trust and local charity like Myton Hospice or Zoe's Place.

I want some stuff as a memento of the day but not from SISU.

But you are more than happy to shove cash joy and Timmy's way to get a ticket.

Fucking hypocrite.

no_loyalty

Bloody hell, I'd better up my game, I'm sitting next to you aren't I.:emoji_rolling_eyes:

I believe so yes.

You better wear yours, a pair of shades, sky blue trilby and sky blue brogues, the sky blue brothers will be born, might even get on the tele :happy:

Brylowes

I believe so yes.

You better wear yours, a pair of shades, sky blue trilby and sky blue brogues, the sky blue brothers will be born, might even get on the tele :happy:
I fear you may feel somewhat let down by my efforts in the wardrobe department,
Just do what everybody else does, pretend you don't know me.:emoji_sob:

MTK

Wow! How to make a new poster feel welcome on here. Swearing at me and insulting me when you know nothing about me or who I am. This clearly isn't an environment for a respectful exchange of opinions. Maybe all of you on here are used to be insulted and sworn at but I'm not. I'll not be posting or reading again and I leave here upset and disappointed.

Otis

Wow! How to make a new poster feel welcome on here. Swearing at me and insulting me when you know nothing about me or who I am. This clearly isn't an environment for a respectful exchange of opinions. Maybe all of you on here are used to be insulted and sworn at but I'm not. I'll not be posting or reading again and I leave here upset and disappointed.

I do that every night after an evening's posting on SBT.

shmmeee

To be pedantic, the club sell the tickets on behalf of the FL, so technically no one is giving money to Sisu:

Proceeds of Sale of Tickets for the Final

Where a Club sells Match tickets on behalf of the League for the final, the Club shall have no rights in respect of the said proceeds and all proceeds shall be paid to the League in accordance with the provisions of Article 47.

The FL then apportions cash 45% to each club.

By this argument anyone ever giving cash to the FL, say by attending another Final not involving CCFC, or even by paying taxes, would be breaking NOPM. Which I'm sure people can agree would be ridiculous.

I know the usual suspects are desperate to find something to slag off other fans for, but not sure this is it.

shmmeee

Ignore Grendel. He wasn't hugged as a child. But as an adult does hug the admins so is allowed to be an insufferable (and often incorrect) prick on here.

Nick

Administrator
To be pedantic, the club sell the tickets on behalf of the FL, so technically no one is giving money to Sisu:

The FL then apportions cash 45% to each club.

By this argument anyone ever giving cash to the FL, say by attending another Final not involving CCFC, or even by paying taxes, would be breaking NOPM. Which I'm sure people can agree would be ridiculous.

I know the usual suspects are desperate to find something to slag off other fans for, but not sure this is it.

Nobody gives it to sisu anyway they give it to the club ;)

The club still receives money though doesn't it from the final?

Surely its pointing out to people who have been slagging off fans for going all season they now look a bit silly?

Nopm is ridiculous anyway

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread