Some will have issue with every point made (1 Viewer)

Sub

Except for Webster who's poor header caused the foul to be given away that caused us to concede from the free kick. They guy is crap.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah never seen such soft defensive headers, neck through it and out.

People go on about work in progress and that Burge is a kid, he is 22 now.

dongonzalos

When you are in the 16-22 bracket for me it is about game time. Unfortunately he is just getting his now.

He should have had his spell at nuneaton when he was 18-19
Them league two 20-21. Ready for this now

Otis

Webster unfortunately, has been a liability all season.

Lost count now of the amount of goals given away that he has been at least partially responsible for.

Woodster

I don't think age is particularly the right gauge for a goalkeeper's experience, more relevant is that he's only played 7 games in the football league. Under 21s, Nuneaton loans, great but he needs to play regular league football with us to reach his potential, whatever level that is at.

Players in any position usually find their first season of league football tough (look at Stokes), unfortunately when you're in goal a mistake more times than not is very costly.

Grendel

Barton is the most pointless footballer I have ever seen.

Hobo

Keepers tend to mature later than outfield players. Usually because they are waiting to fill dead mans shoes. Most outfield players can play in several positions so get game time more quickly. Also goalkeepers can usually prolong their careers for several years compared to outfield players.

Users who are viewing this thread