Sordell - How Many Goals ? (1 Viewer)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

What a strange person you are.
Kettle calling tea pot black comes to mind !!!

Great_Expectations

Great expectations is now OUT !!

0. I judge players based on their previous experience (negative ones only) amount we paid, pointless friendlies and the fact we're owned by SISU so everyone's automatically shit.

Woah woah woah (that's English for stop a horse) my post/prediction was most definitely sarcastic! (See above). My actual prediction is 18.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Isn't it the pot calling the kettle black?

What a strange person you are.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
I don't know how old you are but my l suggest that you ask your grandmother how she boiled the kettle when making a pot of tea,

And by the way thanks for your kind comments ( what a strange person you are ) are you GRENDEL in disguise ?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Jesus christ....you are now arguing about which charity to pay money to???
Sorry S.B.W.M. but you have got it wrong, no one is arguing about which Charity, if Grendel wins , he Chooses which Charity. ;)

Grendel

Grendel have edited and corrected post. :asshat:

Well that didn't take very long. Let me know when your on line and we can sort payment to my charity. I'm deciding between a couple at the moment.

Evo1883

At his current ratio so far this season , he will score around 18 this season

Grendel

At his current ratio so far this season , he will score around 18 this season

I think he's good at this level. As long as he gets opportunities he will score goals

Evo1883

I think he's good at this level. As long as he gets opportunities he will score goals
He's clearly got ability , a strong powerful striker just needed to find his way again , if city start performing well regularly who knows he's could hit 20 plus

higgs

He's hitting form now with him being injured and taken off at half time in one game to avoid being sent off he must be close to a goal every second game?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

speedie87

To get promotion we probably need to score 80 goals. can't see 80 goals in the current squad

Sordell 7
Tudgay 5
Jones 3
Reid 4
Ruben 4
Vlad 3
Thomas 4
The whole defense 4

Starting to look like some of my estimates maybe on the high side!! If I could see there were no goals in this squad why couldn't Mowbray and co

Gaz71

e286ef46cf38ee3126e84f121c681375.png

higgs

Opinions? Is reilly the midfield general we are looking for?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

steve82

So..... he "swam off like a fish"

I'm a little disappointed but RS needs to do what he can do for our survival

singers_pore

It's not just the number of goals, it's his all round play. One of the worst strikers I have ever seen. Up there with the likes of Dave Bamber and Simon Haworth. Absolute gash.

Users who are viewing this thread