Sordell - How Many Goals ? (1 Viewer)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

If you think I'm going give you £15 so you can go down the pub and piss it up against a wall then you can think again .

I will pay your Charity of your choice as agreed. ;)
As you can see in my post, I said, I WILL PAY YOUR CHARITY OF YOUR CHOICE AS AGREED , I wasn't trying to get out paying the bet as you were trying to imply.

For f**K sake Grendel get a life, do you not have anything else better to do.

Grendel

As you can see in my post, I said, I WILL PAY YOUR CHARITY OF YOUR CHOICE AS AGREED , I wasn't trying to get out paying the bet as you were trying to imply.

For f**K sake Grendel get a life, do you not have anything else better to do.

No you originally didn’t. Then you acted like an arsehole saying it’s typical I want to pay out on animals not HUMANS made some bizarre PM to meet me and then seemed offended I’d asked of proof.

I’ve supplied links on another thread.

Your behaviour was offensive and unnecessary

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

made some bizarre PM to meet me and then seemed offended I’d asked of proof.

Making it up again I see . I've NEVER PM you.
I said that I'm willing to meet you before a game of your choice at the Ricoh to pay your winnings, but you declined my offer.

So please feel free to rep post ALL of my posts on the subject.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Your behaviour was offensive and unnecessary

That's good coming from you.

There's an old saying, IF YOU CAN'T TAKE IT THEN DON'T DISH IT OUT.

Grendel

That's good coming from you.

There's an old saying, IF YOU CAN'T TAKE IT THEN DON'T DISH IT OUT.

You PM’d me on October 3rd. I’ve sent the links.

Fair to say it wasn’t your finest hour.

Otis

giphy.gif
Falli

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Oh my God are still going on about something that was said about 2 years ago.

I paid your Charity and you going on about he said, I said .

You have digs at me and I have digs at you, nobody gives a F**K.

If you don't like to be offended then don't offend others.

Now for F**K SAKE MOVE ON .

Grendel

Oh my God are still going on about something that was said about 2 years ago.

I paid your Charity and you going on about he said, I said .

You have digs at me and I have digs at you, nobody gives a F**K.

If you don't like to be offended then don't offend others.

Now for F**K SAKE MOVE ON .

I’m not offending anyone - I made a factually accurate statement - if the truth hurts so be it but don’t play the victim and pretend I’m indulging in a false character assassination.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I’m not offending anyone - I made a factually accurate statement - if the truth hurts so be it but don’t play the victim and pretend I’m indulging in a false character assassination.
Your the one that's crying. Now just piss off.

giphy.gif

Grendel

Your the one that's crying. Now just piss off.

giphy.gif

A donkey image - hilarious. It’s interesting when you look at studies regarding people - those who have no affinity to animals are generally less than desirable individuals.

Next time stop pretending and playing the victim

skybluetony176

Next time stop pretending and playing the victim

That’s so funny. Remember that time you offered me a bet that was so unbelievably one sided and I agreed to take it with certain conditions that evened the bet. You accused me of extortion and blocked me.

Grendel

That’s so funny. Remember that time you offered me a bet that was so unbelievably one sided and I agreed to take it with certain conditions that evened the bet. You accused me of extortion and blocked me.

That wasn’t true Tony as from memory you changed parameters as you knew you’d lose. Also it has nothing to do with this does it?

skybluetony176

That wasn’t true Tony as from memory you changed parameters as you knew you’d lose. Also it has nothing to do with this does it?

Like I said. The conditions I wanted to add was to even the bet. If I had have taken it as you suggested there was only a win for you or draw situation. When I changed “parameters” it was to add a win dimension for me. Which is only fair. No point taking a bet if you don’t have a chance of winning. At which point you accused me of trying to extort you and blocked me. Played the victim basically. So it has everything to do with this.

Grendel

Like I said. The conditions I wanted to add was to even the bet. If I had have taken it as you suggested there was only a win for you or draw situation. When I changed “parameters” it was to add a win dimension for me. Which is only fair. No point taking a bet if you don’t have a chance of winning. At which point you accused me of trying to extort you and blocked me. Played the victim basically. So it has everything to do with this.

No Tony it isn’t anything to do with this. Still defending someone trying to welch out of paying a charity doesn’t surprise me - is this guy related to you.

skybluetony176

No Tony it isn’t anything to do with this. Still defending someone trying to welch out of paying a charity doesn’t surprise me - is this guy related to you.

He paid didn’t he? Unlike the cinnamon trust (my charity of choice) who wouldn’t have got a penny had I have taken a bet with you on your terms because there was no scenario where I could win. You have some neck accusing others of trying to welch out of paying charities when you load bets one way only and then accuse someone of extortion when they try to give their charity a chance by introducing a winning scenario for them to even the bet up.

Rich

Just scanning over this you lot are w load of petty childish fucking twats. @Grendel why are you always at the centre of arguments like this?

Grendel

Just scanning over this you lot are w load of petty childish fucking twats. @Grendel why are you always at the centre of arguments like this?

I don’t see I am. For a start I didn’t resurrect this argument, an argument which the other guy was called by other posters and not me a moron and a few other less charitable names. All took my side on it.

The other argument - not that there is any argument to be had any more - concerned some other poster whose left the forum without even paying what he owes at all.

Tony is joining in to try and protect his chum. The argument isn’t to do with him - it’s to do with me and the guy who was roundly criticised for his comments on the matter in hand.

There are no other arguments to my knowledge.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I don’t see I am. For a start I didn’t resurrect this argument
Lying again.

Read your thread /Biamou -bets-SBT - Grendel , #96 , 10.36 pm Thursday 31.May 2018 it's there for everyone to read.
I would re post it for you but the thread is blocked !

So there you have it, you were the one to resurrect the argument after nearly 2 years.

Lying again, I have NEVER PM'd you, so there isn't any links.

You said I called you a lowlife for donating to an animal charity, lying again.
I said if I was donating to a charity it would be a children's charity ( humans) over a animal charity ever time and yes I bid say it says every thing about you.

That was F**ing 2 years ago and your still going on about it, we'll not any more because you and me are DONE,

DON'T EVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN.

I know what all you guys are saying out there, THANK F**K FOR THAT.

giphy.gif

Grendel

I will when I get to the computer - it wasn’t SBK offensive or anything like that.

He sent two one saying he’d paid. Then as he was frothing about the charity I asked for proof and he said he’d meet me with a printed e mail....

Otis

Errm, that's not actually the purpose of email is it? Can't just email someone the document?

That sounds too much like devolution for my liking.

That's only one step up from having the mail, printing it off and then sending it by carrier pigeon.

Grendel

Lying again.

Read your thread /Biamou -bets-SBT - Grendel , #96 , 10.36 pm Thursday 31.May 2018 it's there for everyone to read.
I would re post it for you but the thread is blocked !

So there you have it, you were the one to resurrect the argument after nearly 2 years.

Lying again, I have NEVER PM'd you, so there isn't any links.

You said I called you a lowlife for donating to an animal charity, lying again.
I said if I was donating to a charity it would be a children's charity ( humans) over a animal charity ever time and yes I bid say it says every thing about you.

That was F**ing 2 years ago and your still going on about it, we'll not any more because you and me are DONE,

DON'T EVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN.

I know what all you guys are saying out there, THANK F**K FOR THAT.

giphy.gif

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread