southampton match (1 Viewer)

percy

is anyone on here thats going to the game still looking forward to it. i know we are down and aint got anything to play for but i am still going to enjoy it. its a day out with my boy and if we can have some fun and like the doncaster fans seemed to yesterday then it should be good. i thought the donny fans were a credit to their club.

Nonleagueherewecome

I'm not going, but agreed, we should take a leaf out of the Doncaster fans book and just have a bloody good crack up there! I'm sure it will be like that, the away fans generally have a good sense of humour. Have to really to have put up with all they have this season, just like the Donnie lot!

Thought that their fans were fantastic yesterday, and the banter and mutual applause at the end was great.

kdrinkell

I would like to think even Scummers can sympathise,I would love to go but I remember Vile park relegation

percy

I would like to think even Scummers can sympathise,I would love to go but I remember Vile park relegation

yeah man that was painful. remember thinking we might start being a little more successful playing in a lower division and how we should be back where we belong within two or three seasons. bad times

Cov4

I'm going and it should be fun still, its my nephews first away game so a new experience for him. Southampton away is normally a laugh, the last time i got thrown out by the stewards with two other blokes. I went for a few pints with them, turned out they were queer and took me to a gay pub lol, sound blokes to be fair.

Why do the end of season games have to kick off early?

W

westcountry_skyblue

I will be there,havent got a ticket though just going down for a laugh and a few pints!!!

Users who are viewing this thread