Spare Wembley Tickets Thread (1 Viewer)

win9nut

If anyone has 4 tickets spare I'd be very happy to buy a pint or two before (or after) the Swindon match!

Edit: just remembered physical tickets won't be available for this weekend! I'm going to MK Dons away or can meet anywhere in the city!

I will still be happy to buy someone a pint or two!

Last edited:

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Bumping for 2 tickets! Will need them posted or collected on the day with a tonne of thanks and pints for you. Please!!!!

Kingcadz

I've a season ticket of my own and have a jsb ticket for my daughter does that mean I could get 12 tickets ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

If anyone has 2 spare that'd be much appreciated!

There will be thousands left now, most people are cancelling their order and getting a refund

Last edited:

Alkhen

Any JSB member or package holder (hehe!) Have two adult tickets spare?

I'm eligible for the 8th bracket but would hate to miss out

I would be very grateful

Two tickets available in block 232, 1 Adult and 1 Senior. Just looking for the price paid £79.37 inc postage and booking fee. PM me if you're interested.

tigersb

Got tickets this morning no problem
Hope the guys who bought full complement to make a killing don't get left with them
NOT!!!

duffer

Those guys on eBay were a myth then

Fair comment, but there don't seem to have been any more. I wonder if all those who bought six tickets did so, at least in part, because every other bugger was buying six tickets and everyone was scared that they'd run out before their long-lost mate, neighbour, brother-in-law etc. might have a chance to get one. It wasn't entirely helped here by certain muppets saying that we'd sold 32,000 on the first day, etc.

I've no proof either way, but I don't personally believe that it was about trying to make a quick buck out of other fans - I honestly think our core fanbase is better than that.

tigersb

Fair comment, but there don't seem to have been any more. I wonder if all those who bought six tickets did so, at least in part, because every other bugger was buying six tickets and everyone was scared that they'd run out before their long-lost mate, neighbour, brother-in-law etc. might have a chance to get one. It wasn't entirely helped here by certain muppets saying that we'd sold 32,000 on the first day, etc.

I've no proof either way, but I don't personally believe that it was about trying to make a quick buck out of other fans - I honestly think our core fanbase is better than that.
Spot on mate
Real Cov fans would never fleece fellow fans
My only gripe was about the quick buck merchants of which I'm sure there are few

Norman FC

Have 1 adult & 1u16 block 545 row 8 - brought for me and son but now have seats near friends - just Loki g for price paid for them. Any use to anyone??

Users who are viewing this thread