Spare Wembley Tickets Thread (1 Viewer)

skybluepm2

Still got 3 spares due to dropouts in Block 227 (halfway line)

They are £60 face value, but I'm willing to let them go 3 for the price of 2 just to get the wife off my back!

So 3 tickets, Block 227 - £130 total (paid £63 per ticket with fees, so if they go for this price I can honestly tell the wife they've all gone and booking fees and postage was covered! She doesn't need to know I made a loss, hopefully she's not a lurker :emoji_spy:)

That's a bargain to be fair. I've sat there before, great view. You'd better hope your wife isn't a member on here!!

PM16

I have some (very) random single Wembley tickets available at face value.
Email if interested.

SENIOR 60+ (£10)
ENTRANCE: L
BLOCK: 543
ROW: 24
SEAT: 86

SENIOR 60+ (£10)
BLOCK: 543
ROW: 24
SEAT: 112

JUNIOR 16 and under (£10)
BLOCK: 542
ROW: 22
SEAT: 63

O11y84

I have 2x £20 tickets available face value if anyone wants them. Live in Leamington but happy to post if needed.

jordan210

My pair of £20 plus all the fees tickets are defiantly for sale. Will send them 1st class signed for £40

Block 531 Row 25

Cameron Heatley

Thought it would be a good idea to set up a thread for people to advertise spare tickets.
This is for genuine spares only, not for profiteering tout scumbags.

All WUMs shall be banned.

3 spare tickets for Wembley.
Block 524, Row 24, Seats 322-324
1 Adult
1 Under 16
1 Over 60

Reason for sale: purchased 3 tickets in middle tier after more were released to buy last week. Family member has a health issue so happy to re locate to a lower tier.

Attachments

• IMG_0506.JPG
    IMG_0506.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 15

blitzer109

I have 6 tickets for sale Block 533 Row 32 . The seat numbers are 196,197,198,199 and 202, 203. The 203 ticket is a 16 and under ticket. The adult tickets were £20 and the under 16 £10. Happy to split if you only want a couple.

Reason for sale: we have got better tickets lower down and behind the goal!

Cameron Heatley

3 spare tickets for Wembley.
Block 524, Row 24, Seats 322-324
1 Adult
1 Under 16
1 Over 60

Reason for sale: purchased 3 tickets in middle tier after more were released to buy last week. Family member has a health issue so happy to re locate to a lower tier.
Purchased for £50 but will sell for £30.
Message me if interested.

PurpleBin

Morning,

I've got two tickets in 552 I think (not got the tickets on me but will check when home) which I no longer needed as I only needed the 6 and I've got them further round.

Anyone know of anyone who might be in need, maybe can't afford it or something? Happy give them away for free if someone is in need. Will post or meet over the weekend in London.

Hunsburyskyblue

I have three spare tickets - Block 544, Row 13, Seats 138-140 - which are adult tickets £28 each. Looking to just get back the face value. These can be collected either from Northampton or Coventry. My sons both bought tickets without checking with each other!

PUSB92

I've got two (2) tickets for sale.
Block 233, Row 4.
Seat 160, 161
Face value £42

Can be sent first class or collected from H/A near Southam.

Gaz71

2 tickets for sale, block 552, row 8, seats 367,368, £28 each, half way line. Can post or collect from rugby.

PUSBWRC

1 ticket for sale. Block 246. Face value £42 ono. Can arrange delivery in Coventry or surrounding area.

PUSB

R

RB1992

Still looking for 2 adult tickets on the lower tier behind the goal (blocks 129 - 138). Please DM me if you have any.

kingharvest

Couple of drop outs in our group so I have 2 tickets for sale in block 234 Row 16. They were £42 each but happy with £40 per ticket. If you're in Cov I'll personally drive them to you so not relying on Royal Mail, otherwise special delivery which I'll pay for. PM me if anyone is interested.

I have 3 spare adult tickets in block 546 row 27 available. They were bought for £20 each (£60 total plus fees) but happy to sell all for £30 total.

Reason these have become spare is because when more lower tier became available, i bought some more to be bit closer to the action and so my dad can actually see the pitch!! Although my wife weren't too pleased at me spending more money!

I live in Milton Keynes so am happy to pay for post first class tracked, or whatever next day postage is called with Royal Mail.

PM me if anyone is interested.
Cheers.

M&B Stand

2 Platimum package tickets available in the Bobby Moore Club.
• Reserved premium ticket in the Level One Bobby Moore Club seating blocks
• Access to Bobby Moore Room from turnstile opening
• Three course buffet pre match
• Inclusive beer, wine and soft drinks pre match
• Beer, wine, soft drink, tea or coffee at half time
• Inclusive beer, wine and soft drinks for one hour post match
• Match Programme
• Souvenir hospitality pass

Club selling for £239 each, will sell for £125 each. Buyer will have to collect from Tamworth.

Astute

I have 3 spare tickets still. Arriving in London in the morning. 2 for £30. 3 for £40.

Thought it would be a good idea to set up a thread for people to advertise spare tickets.
This is for genuine spares only, not for profiteering tout scumbags.

All WUMs shall be banned.
Hi all looking for 1 adult 1 child if anyone can help ?..but mum is happy to pay to adults , I've warned her !! .. Thanks rich

Astute

First one to ask me can have them. Block 531 row 21 as I said £30 for 2 £40 for 3.

Users who are viewing this thread