Speakers.. (1 Viewer)

Marty

.. on my monitor have suddenly gone quite. Both the monitor and computer sounds are at 100%. Everything plugged in correctly.

Can't find much about it on the internet. It's a HP 2009v

Marty

2-3 years. They're built into the monitor.

jon92

Normally speakers built into monitors never really last long. Maybe try uninstall the speaker drives and reinstall them or you can pick up a cheap pair of external speakers online which would be better

Marty

Normally speakers built into monitors never really last long. Maybe try uninstall the speaker drives and reinstall them or you can pick up a cheap pair of external speakers online which would be better

Cheers for the suggestions mate, tried the drivers and no difference. I'll just pick up a cheap pair of speakers.

Nick

Administrator
I think the speakers are built into his monitor

Yep, but usually monitors have a headphone jack that runs to the headphone port on the pc. If that was just plugged into something else rather than the PC to test.

Marty

Yep, but usually monitors have a headphone jack that runs to the headphone port on the pc. If that was just plugged into something else rather than the PC to test.

Would I need to disconnect from Monitor or PC side to connect it to test it on another device??

Marty

From PC side so it is still plugged into monitor :)

I have no sound at all like that.

If I connect to PC, then the headphones give out a normal sound level.

New speakers are needed I think.

Users who are viewing this thread