ST sales (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

And with a manger with a reputation which has to be higher than 8th best manager in league two, coupled with a top 8 number of season ticket holders, for once, it won't be SISU's fault if we dont at least get into the play offs next year

I'm not saying he's a bad manager but how many times has one of his teams finished in the top 8 of any league?

CJ_covblaze

rupert_bear

If it is 1600 that's poor, very poor. Once this cheaper special offer period ends who else will step up and pay more, not a lot

matesx

Stockholm syndrome
noun

1. feelings of trust or affection felt in many cases of kidnapping or hostage-taking by a victim towards a captor.

No, i'd never heard of it either.

Sky Blue Kid

So why do you login to a CCFC fans website?

Stockholm Syndrome FFS because people want to go and watch their team play football. Get a grip.

If you have an issue with people going to watch their team, I suggest you just click the logout button as this isn't really the right place for you.

I'll let you ban me first.... Wasn't it you that said, Everybody has a right to express their opinion on this forum... That is exactly what I'm doing.

Sky Blue Kid

Anyway, I'm off out with my wife for a few hours in this glorious sunshine.... I'll leave this for you Nick...Feel free to....
last-word-king-kong-ag1.gif

torchomatic

Seems there are a few who are desperate for ST sales to be low and for the team to do poorly. SBK is the latest to jump on the anti-STH bandwagon. No surprise though.

Nick

Administrator
Just renewed mine :)

Going to give it 3 days before I am angry they haven't been delivered though.

letsallsingtogether

that's a bit unfair. Some people have little interest in the off field activities and just want to watch their team play football. Completely understand that thousands have walked away, but also understand why 1,600 have already paid up for next season
I haven't walked away just no renewing.

I also understand why people renew I just feel I can't give Sisu commitment until they do.
Just signing a few old players and others I haven't heard of is the short term fix they do every season.
Give us something to shout about.

Nick

Administrator
I haven't walked away just no renewing.

I also understand why people renew I just feel I can't give Sisu commitment until they do.
Just signing a few old players and others I haven't heard of is the short term fix they do every season.
Give us something to shout about.

How are you committing to SISU?

Have I missed some dodgy small print or something where I am handed everything over to them when buying a season ticket?

Adge

Yeah, sadly I can't pick and choose results.

Amazing how many frothy twats are going to have issues with people going to watch games it seems.
Can you please explain what you mean with froth/frothy twats etc? Have some people got rabies or something?

Nick

Administrator
Can you please explain what you mean with froth/frothy twats etc? Have some people got rabies or something?

The excitement of maybe not doing so well, the joy at not many st's being sold, the stockholm syndrome type crap. I have no idea if it is rabies or not, just very strange.

Yes, we won't win every game next season. If I wanted to just watch games we won I'd just support whoever was doing well at that time.

Users who are viewing this thread