ST sales (4 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
I've said it before, SISU have done what was needed to get the club self sufficient. They are now hoping to climb back up the leagues on a self sufficient basis and recuperating their losses long term.

This is why I believe that the consortiums bids have been dismissed without discussion. The losses have been made, they've reached the bottom of their plan so why would they sell it when things are about to hopefully pick up.

I'm not sure it can be put down to a SISU have seen sense and now want to climb again. It's more to do with the right people below them doing things better.

Sky Blue Harry H

I'm not sure it can be put down to a SISU have seen sense and now want to climb again. It's more to do with the right people below them doing things better.

Only problem with the people below doing well (which makes a change!) is that we then become vulnerable to anybody from above pinching them. Having let us slide as far as we have makes it harder for us to keep them. We need to be in top 7 minimum(had to remember how many places were in L2 play offs!) for retention of staff we want to keep.

clint van damme

i hope not. but some get mad when hoffman says he has a deal to stay so i assume no one will be happy if sisu do a deal too

who gets mad when he says that? I can't recall reading any posts to that affect myself.
Surely securing us somewhere to play must be top of everyones agenda?

Buster

The suggested NOPM/ST boycott was never going to work, we'll just end up with an average budget for league two, instead of a really good budget.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I'm not getting a season ticket
Why should I buy/pay the players , and not sisu

Buster

if the consortium take over what do you think they'll use the season ticket money for if not to buy/pay players?
As GH said ,investing in ccfc could be money down the drain so I don't think the first thoughts of the consortium is profit . That to me puts a different perspective on wether I part with my money or not . I've backed SISU with season ticket money since they've been here and all they have done is blame me ,the council and other Coventry items for failure .
When someone rocks up as a supporter and says "give me a chance " , i will

Liquid Gold

giphy.gif

mds

Why not?
Cause SISU have made it obvious they want the club to be self sufficient and its obvious they are not willing to put much more in when owed what they thionk they are owed which in all fairness like it or not isnt a small amount of money, dont judge CCFC by MCFC or Chelsea and Abramovich or even Leicester, QPR and any other club thats owners have thrown millions at it because thats the way it is done, Huddersfield have just shown how it is done and should be done and it isnt by throwing millions in on a whim. A plan preferably long term................fuck it what do i care.

I bought a season ticket, im going to be there thick or thin, i think of all the seasons not to buy a season ticket this is the wrong one to choose, first top 6 finish in how long maybe even auto promotion. This next season is, i hope, going to be a very entertaining and sucsssfulll season, if it isnt i`ll still be there the next season, hoping wishing n praying just a little less expectant than this year.
I am expecting this next season to end well, at long fucking last, hopefull is an understatement but hey ho, it is what it is and whatever will be will be.

Last edited:

Adge

Why not?

Cause SISU have made it obvious they want the club to be self sufficient and its obvious they are not willing to put much more in when owed what they thionk they are owed which in all fairness like it or not isnt a small amount of money, dont judge CCFC by MCFC or Chelsea and Abramovich or even Leicester, QPR and any other club thats owners have thrown millions at it because thats the way it is done, Huddersfield have just shown how it is done and should be done and it isnt by throwing millions in on a whim. A plan preferably long term................fuck it what do i care.

I bought a season ticket, im going to be there thick or thin, i think of all the seasons not to buy a season ticket this is the wrong one to choose, first top 6 finish in how long maybe even auto promotion. This next season is, i hope, going to be a very entertaining and sucsssfulll season, if it isnt i`ll still be there the next season, hoping wishing n praying just a little less expectant than this year.
I am expecting this next season to end well, at long fucking last, hopefull is an understatement but hey ho, it is what it is and whatever will be will be.
Mmmm-that is what most of us were hoping for last season and the season before that and the one before that and the one before that and the one before that...........oh

skybluebeduff

Anyone noticed the club giving away 1 free season ticket for the 2018/2019 season?
They confident of finding us somewhere to play or renew at The Ricoh?.

fernandopartridge

Why not?

In fairness, Huddersfield have had money thrown at them, just over a longer period. Turnover slightly higher than CCFC's in the Championship (ours might have been at that level had we remained there) but losses £9.6m and £9.7m before player sales in 2016 and 2015.

oldfiver

Well with 3000 ST's sold you would think that's north of 500k in the bank (net of VAT), plus around £1m in league distributions receivable plus the Wembley money say £1m plus sponsorship monies for season and other stuff plus previous player transfer add on's and have not sold any players yet, then with walk up ticket monies in season, corporate packages and commercial income to come. Looks like the basis of an average L2 budget to me and that means little pressure on the owners financially

Judging from comments I have , Oxford are saying they will get net < £400k after paying ticketmaster and losses through the rounds
The average ticket sale price was between £15 and £16

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Judging from comments I have , Oxford are saying they will get net < £400k after paying ticketmaster and losses through the rounds
The average ticket sale price was between £15 and £16

Would hope CCFC netted far more than £400k

CHECKATRADE TROPHY ALL SET FOR KICK OFF

were there big losses in the group stages? Didn't the CCFC fans pay the ticketmaster charges? prize money 240k plus share of gate money, hospitality, merchandise etc should be well over 400k for CCFC I would think

oldfiver

Would hope CCFC netted far more than £400k

CHECKATRADE TROPHY ALL SET FOR KICK OFF

were there big losses in the group stages? Didn't the CCFC fans pay the ticketmaster charges? prize money 240k plus share of gate money, hospitality, merchandise etc should be well over 400k for CCFC I would think

Ticket master charged £5 a ticket ( + vat ? ) - I paid £2.50 inc VAT - the club must have picked up 43000 times the difference
One figure I was told was they lost £10k per match plus in early rounds

Buster

Wow, that's next level stupid.
Chicken and egg. Which comes first ?
Not that stupid that these lot get me to buy a season ticket.
I'll wait to see what happens of the field first .
I really do admire the unswerving loyalty of some fans .

letsallsingtogether

Ticket master charged £5 a ticket ( + vat ? ) - I paid £2.50 inc VAT - the club must have picked up 43000 times the difference
One figure I was told was they lost £10k per match plus in early rounds
Well of thats true serves them right, should sell them themselves and keep all the money.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

That's an interesting idea that I hadn't thought about before. I wonder what Sisu as a company is worth? Are hedge funds ever sold? If someone did come in and take over from Sepalla and co how would our situation change?
Our luck it would be an old Sunderland fan with a good memory then we would be in the shit.

Users who are viewing this thread