ST sales (2 Viewers)

torchomatic

Finally got around to purchasing my 3 seats. My grandad's not getting one this season as he missed far too many games last season, so will pick and chose games when the weather is good.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah my Dad is doing that, so will have a spare some weeks.

torchomatic

covcity4life

Fine by me.

i will wear a mask though to hide my identity. alot of people want to hurt me for some reason.

giphy.gif

covcity4life

unfourntley i have not seen it!

something to do with coach potatos no doubt. not like i been going to see city for 27 years straight.....

Nick

Administrator
unfourntley i have not seen it!

something to do with coach potatos no doubt. not like i been going to see city for 27 years straight.....

No, it's about dogging. The fella in the middle goes out to the woods with those 2 and then completely shits himself when one of them tries it on. Randomly then another bloke appears out of the bushes and does the job he couldn't if I remember.

Not really related to Season Tickets, very relevant to masks!

Liquid Gold

How do I change my seat? for some reason I've got on on the back row and only just remembered I'm a lazy fuck.

Adge

I didn't think it would be 3200 if that's true. Most I know are not renewing.

Sky Blue Harry H

Still be a few more sales, and when Huckerby announces his comeback, watch the numbers rise :emoji_soccer::emoji_soccer::emoji_soccer:

Sbarcher

Was that offside or "inside"?

zuni

This one more like

28164.jpg

You will have needed to see a documentary to get it though ;)

i laughedmy arse of when i watched that...think his name was kevin..."i dooont like it....shut up kevin and get on with it"

Sky Blue Harry H

Ah Darren Huckerby. The man who didn't understand the offside rule.

Still scared the bejesus out of defenders though.If he didn't know what he was going to do, then they hadn't got a clue - loved him (but you are right about the offsides !)

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Still scared the bejesus out of defenders though.If he didn't know what he was going to do, then they hadn't got a clue - loved him (but you are right about the offsides !)
Probably my favourite ever Cov player. Was pretty much unplayable in the winning run in '98.

R

RB1992

Any idea when the CCFC loyal ST holders will be received the ST book/card? Or have they already been posted and I've been missed out?

PUSB PLAY UP THE SKY BLUE WARRIORS!

Astute

Any idea when the CCFC loyal ST holders will be received the ST book/card? Or have they already been posted and I've been missed out?

PUSB PLAY UP THE SKY BLUE WARRIORS!
They get them at the same time as the CCFC unloyal ST holders.

Nick

Administrator
I think I might have made a schoolboy and chucked the old ones away, then realised if you renew the same seat you just use the same one again :(

Users who are viewing this thread