ST sales (3 Viewers)

torchomatic

I have one plus the my lad (10)

You know what irritates me? Our fans on Facebook replying to the official page making stupid statements with zero evidence to back up anything they're saying. The type of people that believe because their own circle of friends all agree on something then it's a fact that EVERYONE feels that way. Open your eyes...! So fucking annoying.

Yeah, same on Twitter. It's embarrassing.

torchomatic

Same on here. Well you'd know, you're in that clique ;)

Well, once I knew I'd never get in the Tony, Dart, SBK and Blueflint crew then I knew I'd have to look elsewhere.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I heard that the club is starting a new competition next season. It's called "Spot the Crowd". You have to put an 'X' where you think he's sitting!

Nick

Administrator
I heard that the club is starting a new competition next season. It's called "Spot the Crowd". You have to put an 'X' where you think he's sitting!

Least I will be comfy spreading out across 5 seats. No doubt some weirdo will still find a reason to sit bang in front or behind like they usually do.

Nick

Administrator
Absolutely. The way some people send tweets to them asking questions and then if no answer become nothing short of aggressive is unreal!

So many with a clear lack of understanding of anything at all.

Send a tweet asking for ST sales numbers, moan about them not replying and they are hiding things. See tweet about ST sales numbers and question why they are telling people as it's embarrassing and moan again. Rinse and repeat about everything.

Don't know how the comms people don't explode day in day out, it's bad enough at work when somebody is being thick and aggressive about stuff and you have to diplomatically deal with it.

PurpleBin

Send a tweet asking for ST sales numbers, moan about them not replying and they are hiding things. See tweet about ST sales numbers and question why they are telling people as it's embarrassing and moan again. Rinse and repeat about everything.

Don't know how the comms people don't explode day in day out, it's bad enough at work when somebody is being thick and aggressive about stuff and you have to diplomatically deal with it.

It must be terrible running our social media.

Wembley was unreal. If they didnt announce how many tickets sold people would be literally furious!

ccfcway

500 has to be decent so far compared to our counterparts in league two ?

59,000 season tickets were sold in League Two last year, averaging less than 2,500 per club

letsallsingtogether

I think it's embarrassing having a Twitter account and telling everyone:)

What's it all about fuck me spend to much time on here who has time to use Twitter and other web sites to

Nick

Administrator
I think it's embarrassing having a Twitter account and telling everyone:)

What's it all about fuck me spend to much time on here who has time to use Twitter and other web sites to

Don't lie, you are always tweeting pictures of what you have had for tea. Asking what you should do that day, what days you are working etc etc. :D

ccfcway

Didn't Portsmouth sell about 12,000?

exactly !

Take out those 12,000 and its an average of around 2,000 each

They have been promoted now, so this shows the 500 we have sold already will put us very high up in League Two sales so far. All helps towards the budget. It should certainly be competitive and enable us to challenge in the top half and hopefully give us a chance to push towards the play offs

wingy

exactly !

Take out those 12,000 and its an average of around 2,000 each

They have been promoted now, so this shows the 500 we have sold already will put us very high up in League Two sales so far. All helps towards the budget. It should certainly be competitive and enable us to challenge in the top half and hopefully give us a chance to push towards the play offs
Stop it now.
You were like this last pre season and it ain't over yet.
Well alright it is but for semantics. :-(

letsallsingtogether

Don't lie, you are always tweeting pictures of what you have had for tea. Asking what you should do that day, what days you are working etc etc. :D
Got to be honest haven't got a clue how to do any of that,
giphy.gif

only just learnt what a giphy is and how to do that.

ccfcway

Stop it now.
You were like this last pre season and it ain't over yet.
Well alright it is but for semantics. :-(

nope, don't follow ?

im a lot more optimistic this pre season that I was last pre season. Already 1/4 of the way towards the average season ticket sales for league two and we have 2 pay days left.

Honestly think we will be top half at least next season. We could be in for a good one

wingy

nope, don't follow ?

im a lot more optimistic this pre season that I was last pre season. Already 1/4 of the way towards the average season ticket sales for league two and we have 2 pay days left.

Honestly think we will be top half at least next season. We could be in for a good one
OK then. :p

hill83

don't get what the issue was. As you say, season isn't over yet and we already have 500 people renew / buy a season ticket for league two, do you not think that's impressive ?

No. Hang on. Do I not think it's impressive. Yes. No.

It's not impressive. It's expected and it's shit.

wingy

don't get what the issue was. As you say, season isn't over yet and we already have 500 people renew / buy a season ticket for league two, do you not think that's impressive ?
I've no idea.
You were relaxed about recruitment into Sept etc last year.
Either my head is twisted or your wumming. :)

CJ_covblaze

I don't mind Nick but I think he has a genuine dislike for the Trust, probably because they are both the SBT

I've got nothing against him either. Hasn't ever done anything to me.

Ashdown

How did we fall so far behind our old rivals up the road on so many fronts !!
Leicester City have 25,000 season ticket holders and Leicester Tigers have 15,000 ! You can't compare of course but that is some guaranteed footfall for the two clubs that have repeatedly invested in success !
Under SISU I guess CCFC will sell 2,500 and Cov Rugby perhaps 700 ?! Couldn't give a shit about Wasps !

Evo1883

I would imagine we won't sell too many overall .
Think 2000 is very optimistic

Irish Sky Blue

nope, don't follow ?

If we finish below second next season it will be our lowest ever finish since joining the league nearly 100 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread