Votes: 31 45.6%
  • Sitting

Votes: 25 36.8%
  • Not arsed

Votes: 12 17.6%

• Total voters
R

RB1992

Anyone who does aways knows the majority of Coventry fans tend to stand for the full 90 minutes, especially if there is a larger following. Can see this being an issue amongst a lot of fans due to the amount of kids and families that will be in attendance.

Will you be standing or sitting at Wembley?

hill83

Standing. Picked the back row of the block for a reason. That, and quick bar access.

If England games are anything to go by I'll be sitting down anyway though. The stewards don't mess about.

PurpleBin

Anyone who does aways knows the majority of Coventry fans tend to stand for the full 90 minutes, especially if there is a larger following. Can see this being an issue amongst a lot of fans due to the amount of kids and families that will be in attendance.

Will you be standing or sitting at Wembley?

Sitting. Purely because we are in the top tier!

Bumberclart

I'm 6'3" and sat on the front row of the second tier, so I'll do what the hell I like

shmmeee

Probably sitting. I found out during the Sixfields season where I went to more away games than ever before that if I stand I get chronic back pain by half time, plus I'm with an OAP and a 7 year old who will probably want to sit.

Edit: I'll probably just to whatever everyone else is. I'm not going to sit if everyone in front is standing. As long as there's plenty of singing I'll live.

chiefdave

This isn't going to be some shed with a steward saying go where you like. They don't mess around at Wembley, you'll be sitting or you'll be out.

R

RB1992

This isn't going to be some shed with a steward saying go where you like. They don't mess around at Wembley, you'll be sitting or you'll be out.

Rubbish. How do you explain the thousands behind each goal that stood all match at the League Cup final the other week then? How do you explain the ~35,000 Leeds fans that stood at their Play-off final a few years back, or Millwall fans who stood all game? How do you explain the <insert any visiting international team> fans standing all game?

They said the same about the stewards at Old Trafford when we went there in the League Cup, and MK Dons when we took 7,000, and Blackburn both times in the cup. Probably our highest away followings of the last 10 years, and each time the vast majority of our fans stood all game.

Like with everything, there is strength in numbers. If the majority stand, they wont be able to stop us. If it's smaller groups spread around, they will.

Travs

Completely agree with RB1992 above, if the city fans want to stand en masse they will...

However I can't see it, the hardcore of the support is likely to be too diluted. As sad as it sounds, we really could have done with a designated 'singing area'....

Will do my best to stand up, I haven't sat at a game, home or abroad, since I was at the opener for the new Wembley, England u21 match, whenever that was. But I'm in the middle of a block at the final, so unless I can do the old 'sneak up the back' I can't see it happening.

Otis

Rubbish. How do you explain the thousands behind each goal that stood all match at the League Cup final the other week then? How do you explain the ~35,000 Leeds fans that stood at their Play-off final a few years back, or Millwall fans who stood all game? How do you explain the <insert any visiting international team> fans standing all game?

Yeah, but this 62,000 at each end isn't it?

The Lurker

lol the stewards at Wembley are awful. bunch of school leavers who couldn't care less. I went with a United mate the other week for league cup final. Lower tier all united stood and strewards didn't say a word

coop

If it's an exciting game then standing watching attacks but if we are shit then sitting on my nice soft seat in block 245.

oakey

Sorry if this comes across as angry but, basically, I am.
A huge number of disabled people are not wheelchair bound and therefore cannot access disabled areas. Many use one or more crutch, others can walk short distances but cannot stand for long. We have many other fans who are old or infirm. As a result they must sit down. There are no special areas for these people to apply for seats.
I will be taking a relative who has been unwell for a considerable time and we have paid £60 for the seat. If there are people standing and blocking our view then I will inform a steward.
Please don't be selfish. You cannot stand. Please be considerate to others.

Nick

Administrator
Yep Oakey i agree fully didnt pay £60 to watch someone arse

Not this time anyway ;)

giphy.gif

vow

Sitting, as we're taking my 84yr old Mum with us.

ccfc92

Weird.

We are a L1/L2 club. It's a competition for L1/L2 clubs...

Maybe we should start boycotting the first two rounds of the FA Cup? They're tinpot. Real clubs go in at 3rd round :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread