Starfield (1 Viewer)

Ian1779

Anyone had a look at it yet?

I’m tempted but curious if anyone has already played it.

TomRad85

Still yet to buy a Series X. One X and Switch serving me well enough atm. As soon as I get around to buying one I'll check it out for sure though.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Bugsy

One of my colleagues at work has played it, said it's awesome he's apparently done over 60hrs of game play on it, don't want to spoil it for u so won't say any more than that but what he said is that he finds it harder to get into games as he gets older but this has sucked him in, if that's of any use to u mate.

Ccfcsj

Both me and my son play it and have put endless hours into it. I play on the PC, him on the XBox Series X.

Very good game and worth a look if you link games like Elder Scrolls etc. Not so much if you want the Elite style game experience.

AOM

Shame it's just on Xbox, as I'd have bought it. Usually really enjoy Bethesda's open world games.
Hoping there is some kind of agreement with Playstation by the time the next Elder Scrolls game comes out

Alkhen

Looks impressive but I have always struggled with Bethesda games. I know I'm in the minority but they just feel too big and empty to me. Like it's all a bit shallow when you start poking about. Massive grey and brown maps but filled with buggy shallow gameplay.

Been playing Zelda TOTK recently and the care and attention to every corner of the world blew me away. Wish there were more games made like it.

TomRad85

Been playing Zelda TOTK recently and the care and attention to every corner of the world blew me away. Wish there were more games made like it.

Tbf it's one of the best games ever made, certainly the best of its kind so would be impressive if there were more games like it. Hopefully it has set something of a benchmark that others will be keen to try and hit though.

Alkhen

Tbf it's one of the best games ever made, certainly the best of its kind so would be impressive if there were more games like it. Hopefully it has set something of a benchmark that others will be keen to try and hit though.

Agreed but why is it seemingly only Nintendo that can pull it off? Mad how much they can squeeze out of the power of the switch. I know it's not graphically very sophisticated but looks stunning in certain moments. Give me a defined art style over some of the drab crap served up in the current gen.

TomRad85

Agreed but why is it seemingly only Nintendo that can pull it off? Mad how much they can squeeze out of the power of the switch. I know it's not graphically very sophisticated but looks stunning in certain moments. Give me a defined art style over some of the drab crap served up in the current gen.
Nintendo have a pride in the product they put out that most others don't have. They also aim for their games to be fun above all else which for me at least I'll take over interactive movies every day.

duffer

I've watched a few hours of the eldest playing it, seems very slow and somewhat complex to me; but I am old now and unlikely to be the target market. I'd guess it depends what floats your boat and how much spare time you have on your hands. :)

Users who are viewing this thread