Starting to really hate a number of City Fans (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

We are a lot worse than we used to be and probably worse than many other clubs. But I don't really care about other clubs, I care about ours, and we are not very supportive. We really don't help. We aren't the 12th man.

SkyblueBazza

Just a thought...when such abuse starts - it's probably a minority of know-all's/morons. So what say the rest of the fans around them are equally vocal in actually supporting the said player/team in general? That seems like a non-confrontational method that drowns out the said idiot & makes them perhaps think before behaving like it in the future.

letsallsingtogether

That's exactly what we do in block 16 it also makes for good banter
Just a thought...when such abuse starts - it's probably a minority of know-all's/morons. So what say the rest of the fans around them are equally vocal in actually supporting the said player/team in general? That seems like a non-confrontational method that drowns out the said idiot & makes them perhaps think before behaving like it in the future.

Nonleagueherewecome

I do that but it just erupts into open slanging matches between positive fans and negative planks. I'll never forget the guy who turned around and screamed "see, I told you he were shit, ha ha ha, I was right!" after Sheff missed a chance (despite the fact that he'd made our goal). I don't go to football for confrontation, or "banter" as some consider it to be, which has ruined the day for me on more than one occasion this season. I go to watch and support my team.

letsallsingtogether

Just ask Baker, OK? When I came on here to argue this about 3 weeks ago he was simultaneously stating to other fans that the negative crowd hits their confidence. There was a large thread on it which you obviously missed; any manager worth their salt will know that stopping us scoring an early goal is the way to go as the crowd soon get restless and turn on our own players. It is completely counter productive to boo, heckle and abuse-that is not the definition of a supporter. Some people are quite open about their hatred for certain players of ours. Some even admit openly that they go there to boo them.

Plus Baker started to play poorly before they started giving him grief so he has used it as an excuse should just shrug his shoulders and prove them all wrong, That's what I would do that's what most of us would do.....

Nonleagueherewecome

Yeah, OK, course he did...they deserve all they get, don't they? Shitehawks. I hate my team.

Users who are viewing this thread