Stephen Hunt (1 Viewer)

Londonccfcfan

What were our thoughts on Stephen hunt today.

watching him closely, started off well today played on the left hand side of midfield kept it simple.

Im not sure about TM statement the other day that he sees passes others can't. Didn't see much today.

I know It's only his first game.Was nothing special at all Imo, showed some nice touches, never looked like going past their right back.

Our team today lacked pace all over the pitch today.

Much rather have Ryan Kent in as an attacking option. We are crying out for a pacy winger.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Just noticed on the red card (looked like the ref was always giving it) he ran over to the ref sort of thing (we don't like to see blah blah blah) but every other team does hopefully it will rub off on a few others & they'll become more streetwise.

rupert_bear

We are supposed to be signing one or are we ? Takes an age to sign players then when we do takes another two or three weeks to get them fit. Going back years I remember us signing Tommy Hutchison and Colin Stein who I'm certain made their debuts the next match Stein scoring one and Hutchie making a couple.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
What were our thoughts on Stephen hunt today.

watching him closely, started off well today played on the left hand side of midfield kept it simple.

Im not sure about TM statement the other day that he sees passes others can't. Didn't see much today.

I know It's only his first game.Was nothing special at all Imo, showed some nice touches, never looked like going past their right back.

Our team today lacked pace all over the pitch today.

Much rather have Ryan Kent in as an attacking option. We are crying out for a pacy winger.

Kent is back at Liverpool. Can we stop with the love in now? Thanks :)

CJ_covblaze

Had a good run and put in a good ball in the opening couple of minutes. Not a great game but worked hard and I'd like to see what he could do with Murphy and/or Armstrong to feed.

idm1975

Stephen Hunt was pants today, even my 9yr old asked why he didn't get subbed at half time

rob9872

Didn't go today do can't comment on performance but can hardly expect him to be sharp after 9 months without a competitive game. The fact he started and wasn't on the bench to ease him in suggests we were down to the bare bones and I'm certain the minutes under his belt will do him good ahead of the next game.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Didn't go today do can't comment on performance but can hardly expect him to be sharp after 9 months without a competitive game. The fact he started and wasn't on the bench to ease him in suggests we were down to the bare bones and I'm certain the minutes under his belt will do him good ahead of the next game.
Maddison or Lameiras could have started in his place.

stupot07

Maddison or Lameiras could have started in his place.

Loads of options.

Lamieres, Maddison and even Rose (Last game in MLS 8 Nov) are all alternative options to a 34 year old who's played just one u21 game since last season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread