Steven Pressley's 8 minute interview on Shane's bbc Cov & Warw. today (1 Viewer)

Otis

Building the team?

If Sisu have their way he'll be building the new stadium. All hands to the pumps with Joy as the hod carrier and Tim Fisher bricking it.

japandy

I love SP. I am a true believer in 'focus on solutions' not problem and w are honoured to have SP as our manager.

Sky Blue Harry H

11 new signing will be made of builders. Was going to attempt to name 11 builders, but I could only think of Bob.

Gilles De Bilde, Chippo, 'Sparky' Hughes, Billy Paynter, Christopher Plummer (ok so he is/was an actor!),, Bonnie Tyler (or was it Ian Wallace with the ginger mop? - never saw them together!):(

Evo1883

Why do you care? Like many you don't 'support' us anymore, you only 'follow'. I'm proud of my team so you should go find a 'new' club to support.

i support coventry city football club
Location ; Ricoh arena coventry phoenix way
NOT
Sisu United
Beskott stadium shitville

Paxman II

i support coventry city football club
Location ; Ricoh arena coventry phoenix way
NOT
Sisu United
Beskott stadium shitville

Climb out the bubble you are in and get real. You may learn a lot if you read the forums and actually paid attention. This perpetual drivel from you or anyone else on here is getting rather pathetic.

Evo1883

behave ,ive been reading these forums for a couple of years ,its you and a couple others in the "bubble"

skybluebeduff

Some of you need to release some white stuff from your ball sacks, jesus!

Anyway, we need to get out of admin asap before the freebies get signed up, quite a few decent players on the PFA free list who i'd like to see here, wishful thinking I know!

Users who are viewing this thread