steven seagal (1 Viewer)

elephanttears

How many bastard films has this bloke been in, i dont think i have ever watched one right till the end because there all shit. If someone has watched one till the end you must be a complete moron.

Tad

How many bastard films has this bloke been in, i dont think i have ever watched one right till the end because there all shit. If someone has watched one till the end you must be a complete moron.

He's usually the writer and actor in all his films. What I'd like to know is; who keeps funding them! He's either doing them himself and rich beyond caring or they do well enough for him to keep making more...

Last edited:

CJparker

there's a full listing: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000219/

His only decent A-list film was Under Siege (basically Die Hard on a battleship, with Tommy Lee Jones and Gary Busey thrown into the bargain).

I have seen him in the following:
Belly of the Beast
Above the Law
Hard to Kill
Half Past Dead
On Deadly Ground
Out for Justice
Out for a Kill
The Glimmer Man
Under Siege 2
Executive Decision
Pistol Whipped
Mercenary for Justice
Today you Die
Fire Down Below
Submerged
Marked for Death

And I can report that they were all hilariously bad, though enjoyable. If you watch one other SS film other than Under Siege, go for Hard to Kill!

Covstu

all his films are the same!!! I seen his band play at warwick uni too, not good!!!

letsallsingtogether

You can also watch him on the beat as he is a special in his home Town and they follow him around while he is working Right fat bastard now. You still wouldn't want to mess with :guitar2:

CJparker

You can also watch him on the beat as he is a special in his home Town and they follow him around while he is working Right fat bastard now. You still wouldn't want to mess with :guitar2:

That's right, you can watch him in action in 'Steven Seagal: Lawman' - in one episode he nicks some punk kid, who looks at him and goes "dude, you look just like Steven Seagal!" and he just carries on, all deadpan, and says "yeah, I get that a lot!"

Users who are viewing this thread