Stevenson and Harries (1 Viewer)

Seb

(Rumour, dont kill the messenger) But I found out after talking to two girls who are (supposedly) dating Stevenson and Harries and they say they are leaving the club. Stevenson for £1.5mill to Brentford and Harries off somewhere else. Dont know how truthful it is but thought id share it.

smileycov

Facebook User
(Rumour, dont kill the messenger) But I found out after talking to two girls who are (supposedly) dating Stevenson and Harries and they say they are leaving the club. Stevenson for £1.5mill to Brentford and Harries off somewhere else. Dont know how truthful it is but thought id share it.
Good business if true, I assume robins has this in mind in finding new players

pastythegreat

As far as I'm aware Stevenson is currently on his holidays with JM10! So surely if he had a "girlfriend" she would be on holiday with him NOT spouting shit to people in the pub!
Could be wrong but I'll believe it when I see something official.
How long until Gilbert has this in the Telegraph though?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Seb

As far as I'm aware Stevenson is currently on his holidays with JM10! So surely if he had a "girlfriend" she would be on holiday with him NOT spouting shit to people in the pub!

They both said they were just sleeping with them and showed me a few texts between them but yeh £1.5mill would be great.
Im taking it with a pinch of salt though

pastythegreat

They both said they were just sleeping with him and showed me a few texts between them but yeh £1.5mill would be great.
Im taking it with a pinch of salt though
Yes agreed £1.5m would be great. Don't see either of them featuring much in league 2 and we can't really keep them in the U23s much longer.

Sky Blue Harry H

images
Maybe Madders is his 'girl' friend ? The plot thickens !!

Otis

This could be true.

I spent several months a few years back going round pubs saying I was Anna Friel's boyfriend.

SkyBlueCRJ

IMO the quality of the remaining 6-or-so players that Robins has suggested are to come in will be based on the outgoing players that are yet to be released/sold. It's no secret that SISU's investment into the club is minimal to none; therefore income has to be located from different sources. Player sales is a significant example of this. As nice as it would be to hang onto our home-grown talent, it's imperative this season to sell in order to not only to give Robins the means to form a competitive team but to similarly sustain the club as a whole.

Whether this rumour is complete b*llocks or there is some actual truth behind these figures, without this money I genuinely believe promotion is out of the question. The squad needs investment. Without it I'm afraid we'll only continue the demise that has plagued the club for decades. Therefore whilst I might sound slightly melodramatic, the selling of Harries/Stevenson/Willis could be a significant turning point in the survival of the club and could be the catalyst needed to gain promotion back to L1 (Ironic I know). I just hope the funds acquired from these sales are regurgitated into the playing budget this season and not used as a dip for the club to feed off to survive; as seen time and time again in previous seasons when youth/key players have been sold.

robbiekeane

Why does she have to be in holiday with him just because she is his girlfriend :emoji_joy:

Sky Blue Harry H

[QU
images
OTE="robbiekeane, post: 1347693, member: 8735"]Why does she have to be in holiday with him just because she is his girlfriend :emoji_joy:[/QUOTE]

Because somebody has to hold the flag and collect the sea in a bucket for the moat, otherwise what's the point (and Madders won't do it because he's busy megsing everybody on the beach)

Covstu

Hmm another bizarre rumour but I think these two are going regardless of girlfriends saying it in pubs! Maybe someone can try the same tactic for the club sale if it works??!

Covstu

IMO the quality of the remaining 6-or-so players that Robins has suggested are to come in will be based on the outgoing players that are yet to be released/sold. It's no secret that SISU's investment into the club is minimal to none; therefore income has to be located from different sources. Player sales is a significant example of this. As nice as it would be to hang onto our home-grown talent, it's imperative this season to sell in order to not only to give Robins the means to form a competitive team but to similarly sustain the club as a whole.

Whether this rumour is complete b*llocks or there is some actual truth behind these figures, without this money I genuinely believe promotion is out of the question. The squad needs investment. Without it I'm afraid we'll only continue the demise that has plagued the club for decades. Therefore whilst I might sound slightly melodramatic, the selling of Harries/Stevenson/Willis could be a significant turning point in the survival of the club and could be the catalyst needed to gain promotion back to L1 (Ironic I know). I just hope the funds acquired from these sales are regurgitated into the playing budget this season and not used as a dip for the club to feed off to survive; as seen time and time again in previous seasons when youth/key players have been sold.
We have to cut our cloth accordingly and the players coming in where brought in with the likely exit of some higher value players.
Robins isn't in the position to bring in squad players given the lack of investment so these intakes have to be first team players. We couldn't match offers for Bigi so he had to move on and I would assume that these guys would be asking for similar.

I don't think we will win the league but I expect us to be in the playoffs.

hill83

I go on a lads holiday without my mrs every year.
Not saying any of this rumour is true of course but only going on holiday with your mrs is laughable.

CovBurty

regardless of story these 2 players are odds-on to be picked up by better teams than us. Totally wasted in L2. Did anyone seriously believe we could keep them?

pastythegreat

I go on a lads holiday without my mrs every year.
Not saying any of this rumour is true of course but only going on holiday with your mrs is laughable.
I do apologise for being "laughable" and wanting to go on holiday and spend time with my family instead of spending what little time and money I have going on the piss with "the lads"!
Unfortunately we can't all be an absolute fucking hero like you! And the likes of Ben Stevenson is no exception either. Unlike you, who can quite obviously just call in his private jet 2 or 3 times a year whenever he feels like it, footballers have a 3 or 4 week window from the season ending to pre season starting and don't have the luxury of just flying of mid October for a bit of winter sun.
So....... if he's spent his ONE holiday a year with pals whilst this bird is in the spon gate, then she's obviously not that serious and doesn't know the entire ins and outs of his career and where it's going!

Bertola

The season finished 6 weeks ago, and Pre-season doesnt start for another 2/3 weeks.

I'm sure he could easily have a couple of holidays in that time

clint van damme

I do apologise for being "laughable" and wanting to go on holiday and spend time with my family instead of spending what little time and money I have going on the piss with "the lads"!
Unfortunately we can't all be an absolute fucking hero like you! And the likes of Ben Stevenson is no exception either. Unlike you, who can quite obviously just call in his private jet 2 or 3 times a year whenever he feels like it, footballers have a 3 or 4 week window from the season ending to pre season starting and don't have the luxury of just flying of mid October for a bit of winter sun.
So....... if he's spent his ONE holiday a year with pals whilst this bird is in the spon gate, then she's obviously not that serious and doesn't know the entire ins and outs of his career and where it's going!

20100722-angry-man.jpg

hill83

Ha ha you absolute wet lettuce.

hill83

Why do you have to clear it with the Wife? Just put the bitch straight and tell her! And if you can't do that just hand the keys to the jet and your testicles back to hill83

You joke but this says more about you than anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread