Stevenson (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

So does he come back from the cold? Will he start games now? Is he one of our best players? Or is there likely to be a new bid b4 Jan 31st? Not to have sold him for a purported 1.5m - is this kudos to SISU against all we think of them? How did he not go to Brentford? Will he be worth more by holding on till the summer or is that a risk that may not materialise?
Thoughts?

matesx

without a decent sale in Jan the club could be even more screwed

Otis

We have to sell him I would say. Think we are dependent upon it.

Last edited:

stupot07

Is he out in the cold or is Slade choosing to play people above him? It seems to me (didn't see how shite Reilly was last week) that Slade is picking substance over style, playing those that work hard and run a lot over those who have a bit more quality but don't necessarily impose themselves physically in games. For me though Stevenson should start, hes our best midfielder.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

dongonzalos

So does he come back from the cold? Will he start games now? Is he one of our best players? Or is there likely to be a new bid b4 Jan 31st? Not to have sold him for a purported 1.5m - is this kudos to SISU against all we think of them? How did he not go to Brentford? Will he be worth more by holding on till the summer or is that a risk that may not materialise?
Thoughts?

Will we need any midfielders for the rest of the season, when we sign our target man?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Thoughts?
We haven't reached the LAST MINUTE of the transfer window yet !!!

So watch this space !!! :wacky:

Users who are viewing this thread