Striker in the pipeline? (1 Viewer)

Hadji's_Goatee

I'm hoping this next striker signing will be a statement guaranteed goals guy with experience - like McGoldrick and Clarke were.

What are the chances ;)

Nick

Administrator
I'm hoping this next striker signing will be a statement guaranteed goals guy with experience - like McGoldrick and Clarke were.

What are the chances ;)

I'm not too sure, I can see it being a player along the lines of the trialist with pace.

We have a couple of hold up players, need some directness.

Skybluefaz

Pipeline? Is this another cryptic clue?
giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
At the minute we have:

Beavon
Biamou
McNulty
K Thomas

That's not including Ponticelli or youth players.

Going to be spoilt for 5 I think. The same as 3 keepers, I don't think it would compute with city fans what is going on if that happened for the season.

skyblueinBaku

did people think McGoldrick was guaranteed goals? Im pretty sure people were negative about his previous record.

I do remember the buzz of anticipation when we secured Freddy Eastwood mind :S
A lot of people were underwhelmed by the fact that McGoldrick was signing for us. I recall thet fans at his previous club called him McGoaldrought. We could really do with another like him.

Hadji's_Goatee

At the minute we have:

Beavon
Biamou
McNulty
K Thomas

That's not including Ponticelli or youth players.

Going to be spoilt for 5 I think. The same as 3 keepers, I don't think it would compute with city fans what is going on if that happened for the season.
I also can't believe we have 6 CBs and 2 full backs in each position. Plus 2 of the CBs can play full back too. Well and truly covered at the back!

Alkhen

Then again, we have signed Biamou and McNulty and they are just being overlooked straight off...

Im pretty sure McNulty in particular will score goals, my uncle is a Pompy fan and was pissed off that they hadnt gone in for him

mark82

Moorhouse would offer some pace by the sound of it so if he impresses would offer something slightly different to what we have - never a bad thing. Obviously, none of us really know if he's any good yet! Will be interesting to hear reports from those going at the weekend (presumably to Tamworth game).

Nick

Administrator
Moorhouse would offer some pace by the sound of it so if he impresses would offer something slightly different to what we have - never a bad thing. Obviously, none of us really know if he's any good yet! Will be interesting to hear reports from those going at the weekend (presumably to Tamworth game).

I think pace is what we need now. We seem to already have an "Akinde" type in Biamou.

CCFC_Charlie

Telegraph putting out tweets acting like another player is gonna get announced today based off nothing but a Laura Hunter tweet, shocking

rob9872

That even makes Dusty Bin sound like a straight forward clue! :)

Liquid Gold

I'd imagine the Thomas deal is almost sorted (him going that is) so we're looking at spending the money on someone who will guarantee us some goals.

Users who are viewing this thread