Stuart Linnell should be sacked (1 Viewer)

Black6Osprey

I think Linnell is only asking The Trust questions that most people who of sound mind are wondering. It's great in theory but this isn't playing at director of the board. I wouldn't trust the guy with £10 of mine let alone a £1000. This idea of basing us on Pompey who are about to drop into league 2 and no one knows what the future holds for them, is a strange model to copy.

What Linnell doesn't get but tbh Michael didn't put it across well, was that The Trust want a share and not the whole lot. Hence, what's £3m going to get you? Having said that even as a share its still a valid question.

I just get the impression The Trust are hoping someone is out there with cash on the hip who will join them and knows what they are doing. My question is if that person was out there why would you need SBT to help you lose your money?

torchomatic

He also said "we understand" and "as far as we are aware".

Believe me when I say the club is'nt for Sale .Expand /Expose.

rupert_bear

Pretty obvious the Trust don't have multi-millionaire support, what a stupid question. What they have is ideas to prevent this mess happening again, fan ownershio or part ownership of the Ricoh Arena is a reasonable ambition and if it came about Mr Linnell would be all over them for interviews. Only just got the show on the road properly but are growing and in time will be a strong organisation who cannot be ignored, just a shame they weren't around in the Richardson years.

torchomatic

No, they weren't unanswerable. I'm in the Trust and I'd like to know. Aspiration isn't enough, we need people with money. Lots of it. Linnell was just asking if the Trust had anyone with lots of money? It's a fair question that everyone surely wants to know, because it's bloody important.

Imagine if we heard "SISU hasn't firmed up info upon which to base a financial plan..." There would be uproar.

I like Michael and he makes a lot of sense and I desperately hope the Trust suceed in all they are trying to achieve. However, there's no harm in them being questioned on how they intend to get there. Just quoting "like Portsmouth and like Swansea" won't get them a seat on the board.

Because they were ridiculous & unanswerable questions.

SBT hasn't firm info upon which to base a financing plan, SL seems to think they should know how much is enough on a business with no published accounts for last 2 years & no access to books.

Nonleagueherewecome

torchomatic

I agree. Shame they weren't around when BR was here. Why shouldn't the Trust be questioned? They have quite ambitious plans to help take over (or support) the Club and get someone on the board. Why shouldn't someone ask them how they intend to get there?

Pretty obvious the Trust don't have multi-millionaire support, what a stupid question. What they have is ideas to prevent this mess happening again, fan ownershio or part ownership of the Ricoh Arena is a reasonable ambition and if it came about Mr Linnell would be all over them for interviews. Only just got the show on the road properly but are growing and in time will be a strong organisation who cannot be ignored, just a shame they weren't around in the Richardson years.

coundonskyblue

Each member puts in £1k each, Trust as it is at the moment could almost buy the Higgs share of the Ricoh.

The Trust would then have Sisu by the balls. Could donate funds of Ricoh income into the club 'as they see fit'.

James Smith

Believe me when I say the club is'nt for Sale .Expand /Expose.

So what is the Administrator going to do with our club*, nothing?

*Assuming of course that the Golden Share is still in Ltd.

coundonskyblue

No, they weren't unanswerable. I'm in the Trust and I'd like to know. Aspiration isn't enough, we need people with money. Lots of it. Linnell was just asking if the Trust had anyone with lots of money? It's a fair question that everyone surely wants to know, because it's bloody important.

Imagine if we heard "SISU hasn't firmed up info upon which to base a financial plan..." There would be uproar.

I like Michael and he makes a lot of sense and I desperately hope the Trust suceed in all they are trying to achieve. However, there's no harm in them being questioned on how they intend to get there. Just quoting "like Portsmouth and like Swansea" won't get them a seat on the board.

Sisu dont have a plan for the club!

rob9872

I would assume credibility would be enhanced if we can persuade hoffman or elliott to join. We know gary has a pound, but he wants the whole club for it and not just trust membership.

torchomatic

Is the Higgs share only £2M then?

Each member puts in £1k each, Trust as it is at the moment could almost buy the Higgs share of the Ricoh.

The Trust would then have Sisu by the balls. Could donate funds of Ricoh income into the club 'as they see fit'.

wingy

I would assume credibility would be enhanced if we can persuade hoffman or elliott to join. We know gary has a pound, but he wants the whole club for it and not just trust membership.
Wonder if that was what SL was badgering on about.

torchomatic

rob9872

Well if he has joined I'm sure he would want to be the one to discuss tat and not have to be mentioned as a direct response to a third party queston. It could also nderine his or ay ther nvolvement f e is t ut here to be sht at, wen cyrrently ts only an idea with all members having put n the same and all of equal importance simply as fans.

rob9872

Stupid tablet, please try to understand that crap typing!

Colin1883

Ain't that the position ACL were claimed to have sisu by?

torchomatic

SBS

I just can't get past what a smug tool he sounds, always pretending he is in the know... Just an opinion

He certainly sounded smug talking about the PL scouts he knows. I like the live commentary, but Linell makes it painful to listen to.

coundonskyblue

Ain't that the position ACL were claimed to have sisu by?

Well how could anyone claim that a group of CCFC fans didn't have the club at heart?

No one in the trust would benefit personally from ownership of the Ricoh, therefore all their decisions would be based on what is good for the club.

Sisu couldn't deny this.

Grendel

Well how could anyone claim that a group of CCFC fans didn't have the club at heart?

No one in the trust would benefit personally from ownership of the Ricoh, therefore all their decisions would be based on what is good for the club.

Sisu couldn't deny this.

What planet are you on, please tell me this is a joke.

coundonskyblue

What planet are you on, please tell me this is a joke.

You don't believe CCFC fans would do what is right by the club?

If thats the case please don't judge everyone by your own disgusting standards. Most of us on here would walk over hot coals if it benefited the club.

James Smith

Administrator has a legal duty to do what is best for CCFC Ltd, not Sisu. Does Linnell think the administrator won't?

That would be my question, if the Ltd isn't for sale as Stuart claimed in his broadcasts what is going to happen to it? Again assuming that the Golden Share is still in Ltd. What's best for CCFC?

torchomatic

"Disgusting standards"? God help us.

You don't believe CCFC fans would do what is right by the club?

If thats the case please don't judge everyone by your own disgusting standards. Most of us on here would walk over hot coals if it benefited the club.

Colin1883

Sisu couldn't deny this.

I'm not saying the trust don't have the best interests of the club at heart... I hope the get lucky and find somebody with a few billion down the back of his/her sofa and they are prepared to give the trust 20% and listen to them....

coundonskyblue

I'm not saying the trust don't have the best interests of the club at heart... I hope the get lucky and find somebody with a few billion down the back of his/her sofa and they are prepared to give the trust 20% and listen to them....

I don't think they have enough (at the moment) to buy the club either.

I think they should go for the Higgs Ricoh share.

Nick

Administrator
I want the best for the club but it doesnt mean i could play centre forward or be a decent chairman!

Users who are viewing this thread