Summer 17 Exits (1 Viewer)

Rich

Marcus Tudgay - Striker
George Thomas - Midfield/Striker - Leicester
Kyel Reid - Midfield - Colchester (loan)
Vladimir Gadzhev - Midfield - Anorthosis Famagusta
Andy Rose - Midfield - Motherwell
Ruben Lameiras - Midfield - Plymouth
Gael Bigirimana - Midfield - Motherwell
Jack Finch - Defender/Midfield
Nathan Clarke - Defender - Grimsby
Kevin Foley - Defender - Billericay Town
Jordan Turnbull - Defender - Partick Thistle (loan)

Last edited by a moderator:

Nick

Administrator
I am not too sure I would be too fussed at anybody leaving from last season as long as we arent short.

CovBurty

the way Robins has kick started his recruitment campaign, not sure many of the remaining L1 losers will feature in too many games if any. Got to be a good move. I'm becoming more optimistic with every replacement so far.

superskyblue

Thomas, Bigi, Stokes, Haynes and DKE to sign new contracts hopefully. Would like Turnbull and Beavon to stay too.

Not fussed about Burge re-signing now we have the new guy.

Don't mind Reid leaving and hope we get decent fees for Stevenson, Harries and Willis.

stevefloyd

These new signings look like we actually mean business not fussed who leaves from this season because at some point they have all to a man been woeful if they want to leave get rid if we get a fee for any of them great because it pays for a new sky blue roller coaster for us all to ride on. A clean sweep was needed and that is happening let's hope we have players now that we can genuinely be gutted about if they leave not feel a bit disappointed just because they had a couple of half decent games towards the end of the season

SlowerThanPlatt

Wonder if Turnbull and Beavon's 'relegation clause' means they can leave the club for free? Gavin Massey at Orient activated his and he can leave for free according to the club

Gazolba

Lameiras has gone.

steve82

Marcus Tudgay - Striker
Vladimir Gadzhev - Midfield
Andy Rose - Midfield
Ruben Lameiras - Midfield
Gael Bigirimana - Midfield
Nathan Clarke - Defender
Kevin Foley - Defender

Jack Finch - defensive midfielder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

i'm getting twitchy about young George Thomas (sounds sort of wrong!). If we don't get some positive news this week (now that tournament stuff is out of the way)I'll be getting less opitmistic about him staying (here's hoping I 'm wrong!)

aloisiwouldhavescored

Need to get sorted out which of our current players are actually leaving and which are staying ASAP (including Beavon and Turnbull, are they triggering their relegation clauses?). Then MR will know exactly who he needs and where he needs to strengthen. At the moment there are a few grey areas.

Rich

George Thomas added, seeing that he is now out of contract.

Fingers crossed I can delete this post when he re-signs.

Rich

Is he the only one left whose contract has expired and has been offered a new one?
I think so, you've still got the one guy with the release clause who could go up until the end of this month (from what I've read on here).

rupert_bear

Last years team in most games was the worst I have witnessed in my 55 years watching City, okay a lot was down to inept managers like Slade and Venus and the team did pick up a bit once Mark Robins got hold of them but basically the players weren't good enough. Robins has done the right thing got rid of the dross and got his own players in, pretty well started afresh, they won't all come off and we'll all have to be patient but I'm optimistic for the season ahead

Nick

Administrator
Hope the bench was warm enough up there for Turnbull ;)

Lamieras off the bench with an assist.

Nick

Administrator
I believe Thomas signs for us today, is he any good?

You probably won't see unless you go to U23 games, he won't be anywhere near your 1st team. In truth, judging by us on Saturday he wouldn't have made our first 11.

Users who are viewing this thread