Summer Deals (1 Viewer)

I say dip into the Norwegian market! Loads of good players there who would easily strengthen our squad:facepalm:

Should've picked up Staale Solbakken as manager when we had the chance as well. Now he's gonna coach the likes of Lukas Podolski the next season:whistle:. Not that I don't have faith in AT, I love the fact that we finally(!) can play some attractive footy again - as well as win matches for a change.

Sceptic at first, but AT's got my full backing as of this point.

PUSB!

rob9872

David Norris would be a good signing imo

The problem with this is that Luke McCormick is out next year and they are best mates. We need a quality keeper, he's a local lad and a Cov fan. I've supported King and his right to rehabilitate, but the two are not comparable. I'm sure LM didn't intend to do what he did and it was a mistake with awful consequences, but I know I could never support someone playing for my team who had done what he has. I know some will argue about footballers not being role models and what's on the pitch counts, to some degree there is truth in that but a line must be drawn somewhere.

JCR1987

Whilst I'd love to see Bullard come, I can't help thinking he'd be another Sherwood with the injuries, but without the twatness.

We should be looking at some of the players from the relegated teams in the championship, Ched Evans at Sheff U for instance, Ian Hume at Preston or Joe Murphy from Scunny being some of the better examples.

Users who are viewing this thread