Summer signings (1 Viewer)

higgs

I'd really like to see either Matty Fryatt (local lad from Nuneaton who's been injured for last two seasons - so more realistic to drop divisions) or Ishmael Miller.

Both excellent, powerful players who have proven they can score at higher divisions but either have had the rub if the green last two seasons.

Failing that - Crawleys Coventry-born James Collins. 18 goals in L2 so far this season. Maybe spend some of our Wembley money on a striker who can get into double figures!
Free transfer in summer had forgotten bout fryatt

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Gazolba

I don't think Mark Robins will make the same mistakes as Tony Mowbray did ie potential targets before knowing what the budget will be .
By the time he knows what the budget will be, all the desirable targets will have been snapped up. Sounds like the same old mistakes to me.

skybluebeduff

It's top 8 according to Fisher but that was before the season ticket gaff and anger.

To be honest it's pretty embarrassing as probably the biggest club in L2 in terms of name and stadium we will have an average budget.

If we don't get promoted next season we will just do what we did in L1.

The cash is going to have to be made available to Robins to get us out of L2.
Still don't understand how he's calculated a top 8 budget when he don't still know yet which teams will be in league Two.

dongonzalos

I can't remember did he say that he takes no salary or no money out of the club as there is a huge difference?

1. Could Mr. Fisher confirm he receives no director’s salary?

Correct, Mr Fisher has not received a director’s salary since May 2015.

2. Does Mr. Fisher receive expenses payments from CCFC?

Mr Fisher has received no payments, whether salary, expenses or otherwise, since May 2015. The club is totally committed to using every spare penny, where available, for the improvement of the football team.

Grendel

Mr Fisher has received no payments, whether salary, expenses or otherwise, since May 2015. The club is totally committed to using every spare penny, where available, for the improvement of the football team.

So a business he is a director could or pension contributions or payment In dividends as a shareholder.

Captain Dart

Wrong question, note the questions were composed by Tim Fisher, the 2nd answer includes a statement that bears no relation to the question, it just sounds good.

If you asked something like this "Could Mr Fisher confirm neither he or a company which he is associated with has received or may be entitled to receive in future any form of remuneration from any source for Directors or other duties at Sky Blue Sports and Leisure Ltd or any of its subsidiaries since May 2015" you might not get such a direct answer.

skybluedan

Yeah ball didn't do it for me last time, but I would take the guy from Dover , ricky miller late 20s banging goals in as well
Fryatt scores but how old is he now? And is he not always injured
On another note how many games has reda Johnson play this year?

stevefloyd

I'd really like to see either Matty Fryatt (local lad from Nuneaton who's been injured for last two seasons - so more realistic to drop divisions) or Ishmael Miller.

Both excellent, powerful players who have proven they can score at higher divisions but either have had the rub if the green last two seasons.

Failing that - Crawleys Coventry-born James Collins. 18 goals in L2 so far this season. Maybe spend some of our Wembley money on a striker who can get into double figures!
Be good to have one that gets into single figures !!

steve82

Yeah ball didn't do it for me last time, but I would take the guy from Dover , ricky miller late 20s banging goals in as well
Fryatt scores but how old is he now? And is he not always injured
On another note how many games has reda Johnson play this year?

I'd be dubious about taking on Fryatt, it's a long league season where the budget will be tight that we cannot afford passengers if they break down. A fine striker in his day but lots of question marks.
I think MR is right to go about looking at players like Ball, no harm in looking if there is something to bring back out of him if the desire is still there.
Ricky Miller is very much out of our price rage, they want a fair sum for him after holding off substantial offers in January

stevefloyd

Not Reda Johnson again... loved him when he was here but we cannot afford to risk our limited budget, sorry our top 8 budget on gambling on him to be fit or not

fernandopartridge

He made a great assist for McGoldrick in Robins' first home win against Bournemouth.

I thought he was given a hard time by our fans (there's a surprise) He was big and strong and mobile with good feet and for a while was developing a good partnership with McG until Robins went with one up front.

Has scored 15 goals since November for Barwell and would be the type of player who would make a good addition in my opinion.
He was a complete donkey

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

stupot07

Callum Ball lol. He was tosh, and there's a reason he's dropped out of the football league. Would need to prove himself over a couple of seasons to get a move back into league football IMO.

Re, Reda managed only 21 of Eastleigh's 43 league games this season, so has missed more than half of the league games this season. Time to move on. He's made of glass.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

KG7

He was a complete donkey

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

No he wasn't he showed glimpses of being a good player but for the most part was playing in a side out of form, was out of form himself, or not playing.

I'm not saying he's gonna bang in fifty goals, I'm saying he would be worth considering (and strange how Ricky Miller seems to be more popular having spent most of his career playing at a much lower level and only really finding the net consistently this season and last)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread