surely next season is a write-off already? (1 Viewer)

Pusb1

i mean this scenario seems like it is going to drag on all summer. even if we get new owners, SISU will drag proceedings all summer through appeals, court appearences etc. all through this we are still likely to be in admin and transfer embargo.. Pressley will not beable to sign any players, and we will more than likely start the season with the team we have now, which is a team surely not strong enough for promotion.
If we still have SISU relegation is a real possibility. no more players, a squad comprised of many youngsters... low crowds ..(playing in walsall) .. and a negative atmosphere all through the team.
Should be brilliant.

BackRoomRummermill

i mean this scenario seems like it is going to drag on all summer. even if we get new owners, SISU will drag proceedings all summer through appeals, court appearences etc. all through this we are still likely to be in admin and transfer embargo.. Pressley will not beable to sign any players, and we will more than likely start the season with the team we have now, which is a team surely not strong enough for promotion.
If we still have SISU relegation is a real possibility. no more players, a squad comprised of many youngsters... low crowds ..(playing in walsall) .. and a negative atmosphere all through the team.
Should be brilliant.

Just like Pompey this last season !

Otis

Not a write off, but it could well be a long hard struggle of a season if we're not careful.

wingy

Better pray for the outcome that gives the Club back some impetus. Change.

People normally resist it ,I can't bloody wait.

Otis

I do fear for us. Much reduced attendances will result in a tiny budget for Pressley and I think our squad will not be as competitive as we need it to be.

No fans (well less), no ground (currently), no kit (currently), no transfers (yet) and no training ground (perhaps). Did I miss anything?, fek me this is real grim reaper stuff this is. :(

JHarding1987

This lot really are a joke. Everyone involved has yet to convince me that they are anything more than egotistical, self important, immature bunch of school kids, my knobs bigger than yours. Pathetic. I fear for our club, I can't see it improving.

skybluericoh

Life's already on the up for you, if your knobs bigger than mine! Well probably not, if you ask Mrs SBR:(

This lot really are a joke. Everyone involved has yet to convince me that they are anything more than egotistical, self important, immature bunch of school kids, my knobs bigger than yours. Pathetic. I fear for our club, I can't see it improving.

Sick Boy

At the moment the squad isn't much different to the one that was supposed to be full of depth, which would make our rivals quake in their boots.

Users who are viewing this thread