Survey CET (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

Folks

I have just completed the survey in the CET

In it I have added a bit asking CET to actually challenge people a bit as oppose to just reporting word of word what they say. I have also asked them to ask us what questions we would like asked before they interview someone. So their readers can actually get something out of the interview.

I have also asked for them to do some investigative journalism into the SISU, AVRO
relationship.

I think it is important to do this survey as we cant be sure SISU read forums like this but we know they read the telegraph.

Also it is a chance to tell CET what we expect from them as IMO they are not doing their jobs at the moment.

Oh ok I don't buy it. 45p for a load of adverts is a bit steep for me. I can watch TV for free and see all the adverts I want.

dongonzalos

Here's a link to the survey: http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/coventry-city-fc/coventry-city-fc-news/2012/04/27/survey-have-your-say-on-coventry-city-s-2011-12-season-92746-30851756/

Waste of time really - when you get to the end they require address/e-mail/mobile number for 'marketing', with no opting out - typical Scam by the CT.:jerkit:
yes that bit is frustrating or you could post it and fill in whatever you like on that bit. However the chance to espress your opinions to sisu in a paper you know they read. A chance to tell that paper the questions you want asked. If you can't be bothered to do just that. Then it is a bit pointless moaning when you can't be arsed to do anything.

Users who are viewing this thread