Sutton link formed (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Good idea, usually it would be Nuneaton as they are local but I guess we will still have links with them. It isn't a bad thing to actually have good links with other clubs where we can send out our youngsters and potentially buy their good players and get first dibs on them.

ajsccfc

We'll probably get more benefit from the Sutton one, and plus they won't yoink Robbie Keane away from us and crush dreams.

Nick

Administrator
What's their stadium like and what's it worth?

giphy.gif

covcity4life

that could have flourished if he had stayed in prem!

for now this is cool though. Bilmau is easily the best cov striker of all time so more like him will be welcome

steve82

Good move. Conference is, give or take, a similar standard to League 2, plus you can't underestimate the importance of a change in environment for youngsters (as opposed to going out to Nuneaton and still being around the Cov area, living at home etc).

Could not agree more. It's part of the loan learning experience being away from home, friends and family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

Yes we would all like to be up the pecking order and have links with strong European clubs but for where we are this seems a positive move and will help develop some of our youngsters. Good move for both clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread