Match Thread Swansea U21 v Coventry Match Thread - Tuesday 24th Jan (1 Viewer)

Great_Expectations

Yes it is, and my response to your question.

Yes I do go to the games, I have a season ticket if your interested. I also go to the plenty of away games.

I'm very much aware of our current situation and the utter crap I go watch every other weekend.

Let me ask a question to you. Can you remember what happened when we were in this same position a few years back against Crewe? And everyone was jumping on the Wembley bandwagon, what happened then? And also for information yes I went to Both the home and away game for that one too. So forgive me for being cynical thinking tonight is some major achievement

So surely, suffering through 30/40 games a season, means you appreciate this even more than supporters that perhaps don't watch for whatever reason, genuine or otherwise.

I was at Crewe too, both legs, and it was a depressing night, especially the home leg, but at least we were actually able to experience that initial excitement and high.

I appreciate your cynicism, but being constantly sceptical is not a good way to be, especially supporting who we support.

In my view being a supporter means being there through the good and the bad, being a Coventry fan is 90% bad times. So ultimately, all I'm saying is I'll enjoy the elusive good moment, even if it only lasts one more match.

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

Nobody else giving it this round the house?

lifeskyblue

After all the arguments about the ways to take the club forward. For all the days we have bickered about sisu, ccc, Wasps, a lot etc. Tonight WE CAN ALL dream of Wembley

PUSB
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gint11

The clubs a mess. It's a disgrace what we are all going through as fans. I've had a ST for 10 years + but got fed up with all the dross. A day out at Wembley with the lads cannot be ignored. If we get there, it will probably bet the only time we ever see it so I couldn't give a rats arse if it's a shit cup or if that makes me a shit fan.

I've given that club enough time, sweat, tears and money for no return in success so i will bask in Wembley glory should we get there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevefloyd

Hu fuckin rah...well done to the lads tonight for once they done us proud...4 great penalties and coming back from a goal down... kick on from this now and lets get out of this shit mess we are in

skybluedan

Fuckin hell forgot about the game tonight , only worked a few hours today couldn't be arsed and then ate a couple of spacey flap jacks and just woke up.......

skybluedan

Hey Dan, see ya for a few scoops and a couple of spacey flapjacks at the arch.LOL
Provided we get there of course :emoji_pray:

Nah mate it's Wembley the brownies will be out fuck the flap jacks
Or even a Wembley themed gateaux

skybluedan

You ever thought about going on "Bake Off" Dan, Mary Berry would make tv gold
After sampling your delicious desserts.:emoji_nerd:

Mate should see what I'm just about to scoff on now, I have 2 door steps of cabbage loaf , slightly toasted with pancetta , lobster and garlic With a cup of tea and a blunt

Jackoskyblue

Only just got home, seemed as if every road was either closed, was under construction or was coveted in thick fog. Hope the rest of the SBA got home ok.

Terrible performance for 80 mins completely outshone by a strong looking Swansea team but At the end of the day a wins a win and it sure felt good celebrating at the end
Cracking support from everyone there stuck behind the team from first min to the last.

If the next game is away I hope we get an extra 2k on top of the 300 that were there tonight. If it's at home then 32k please!
Not bothered about people jumping on the bandwagon as a cov fan the bandwagon rarely comes around so the more the merrier. But anyone that does come needs to forget about the league and stay positive throughout. Got no time for bandwagoners who are gonna moan

Hoping for Luton away in the next round

As another point of note, we really should have gone in for mcburnie at the start of the season. cracking young player

PUSB

The Lurker

Only just got home, seemed as if every road was either closed, was under construction or was coveted in thick fog. Hope the rest of the SBA got home ok.

Terrible performance for 80 mins completely outshone by a strong looking Swansea team but At the end of the day a wins a win and it sure felt good celebrating at the end
Cracking support from everyone there stuck behind the team from first min to the last.

If the next game is away I hope we get an extra 2k on top of the 300 that were there tonight. If it's at home then 32k please!
Not bothered about people jumping on the bandwagon as a cov fan the bandwagon rarely comes around so the more the merrier. But anyone that does come needs to forget about the league and stay positive throughout. Got no time for bandwagoners who are gonna moan

Hoping for Luton away in the next round

As another point of note, we really should have gone in for mcburnie at the start of the season. cracking young player

PUSB

i just got home. horrible journey back, diversions and fog was awful. just glad we didn't lose on pens with that journey home, would have been depressing. so happy i booked tomorrow off work lol

Users who are viewing this thread