Swindon Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Can see us losing this :(

Head says 2-1 loss, heart says 4-0 win. I'll have a quid on both!

Otis

Bit more optimistic on this one. Predicted defeats for Barnsley, Rochdale and Shrewsbury.

Don't think we will win, but don't think we will lose either.

1-1. Armstrong penalty.

Draw not going to help us much unfortunately and we could drop two or three places further down the table come 5 pm Saturday night.

tom88

Losing Monkey off our back

a very tight and not really deserved win for the sky blues. Wigan hammer Bradford and then were back in the top 6

Terry Gibson's perm

Should win as I am not going again. I have a child's birthday party to take my son to before I get called a glory fan, it has been arranged by the partner of a fellow city fan if you are reading this KK why.

CCFC88

The guy on here asking about the train station said theyd sold 2050 hoping to rise to 2500.

2-0 city win.

ajsccfc

Should win as I am not going again. I have a child's birthday party to take my son to before I get called a glory fan, it has been arranged by the partner of a fellow city fan if you are reading this KK why.

Don't worry, I wouldn't say anyone attending a Cov game at any time can be accused of being a glory hunter.

SlowerThanPlatt

Isn't there a ridiculous stat about the late goals we've conceded against Swindon over the years?

I think it'll be a 2-2 draw.

Paxman II

Well Otis I expected nothing different from you sitting on that fence you occupy with such ambiguity as ever. :)

After seeing the boys at Blackpool and their reactions after the 3 points, I believe we will not make any mistakes in this one and return another 3 points.

Otis

Well Otis I expected nothing different from you sitting on that fence you occupy with such ambiguity as ever. :)

After seeing the boys at Blackpool and their reactions after the 3 points, I believe we will not make any mistakes in this one and return another 3 points.
So every time anyone predicts a draw that's sitting on the fence?

Righto!!

Surely sitting on the fence would be my not committing to any result.

I say draw! How is that sitting on the fence, you wet lemon!! ;)

Otis

Seems to me, pax that you're trying to bend me to your will!

If I say defeat you accuse me of being really negative. If I say draw then I am sitting on the fence.

Seems like it is only acceptable for me to say win and nowt else! ;)

shy_tall_knight

My tean
RCC
LB Stephens
RB Loretzon
CBs Ricketts & Martin - but currently willing to consider a Ramage return as not rating Ricketts
CMs Fleck & Vince - but would laso consider Rose for either as both have dipped in form
Attacking 4 Cole Murphy AA & MAF

Not optimistic though.

Otis

My tean
RCC
LB Stephens
RB Loretzon
CBs Ricketts & Martin - but currently willing to consider a Ramage return as not rating Ricketts
CMs Fleck & Vince - but would laso consider Rose for either as both have dipped in form
Attacking 4 Cole Murphy AA & MAF

Not optimistic though.
RCC

Lorentzson Ricketts Martin Stephens

Fleck Vincelot

Murphy Cole

Armstrong MAF

ClarkeZ

Considering the abuse he was getting a very short while ago, MAF seems popular in starting 11s now.
I'm pleasantly surprised he's turned a few opinions around, hopefully he has another solid game as I can see him starting too.

ajsccfc

I was willing him to do well mostly to shut up the guy who sits behind us, any goals are just a bonus.

Gazolba

Hope Lorentzson and Rose start. I cannot see us winning two in a row so in the spirit of 'not sitting on the fence', I will forecast a defeat 1-2. They to get the winner in the last minute.

Pipehitterz

Maf is an Away player only IMO from the very signing
Fuming to Read we should have ajose in our side , why the fuck do people poke the footballing gods just before a player linked or Ex player plays against us . Guarantee he scores now so that means we already need 2 to win Ffs.
Side note , pissed off we didn't sign him cuz he's been amazing I'm a struggling side this year, and the knowing that we did need a Second striker pisses me off more.

8000 Cov plus what they bring. Back to the hardcore ( stupid(addicted )) Cov Fans for remainder of the season I fear

covmark

Maf is an Away player only IMO from the very signing
Fuming to Read we should have ajose in our side , why the fuck do people poke the footballing gods just before a player linked or Ex player plays against us . Guarantee he scores now so that means we already need 2 to win Ffs.
Side note , pissed off we didn't sign him cuz he's been amazing I'm a struggling side this year, and the knowing that we did need a Second striker pisses me off more.

8000 Cov plus what they bring. Back to the hardcore ( stupid(addicted )) Cov Fans for remainder of the season I fear
I haven't got a clue what you're on about.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

WestEndAgro

Can't go due to work, so I'm going for a home win and a welcome return to form, 2-1 win in front of 9000 cov plus what ever they bring PUSB.

ccfcmad1

Hard one to call this sure I read somewhere swindon not lost in six and with a good backing should be well up for it, Thinking a 1-1 but obviously need the win to keep pushing for that playoff spot crowd 12800

Users who are viewing this thread