Swindon parking (1 Viewer)

Cov steve

Any parking tips for tomorrow night apart from club car park. Thanks

Kingokings204

Plenty of street parking for free in my experience if you don't mind a15 minute walk.

Wiseoldfool

The entrance is easily missed though, the cricket ground has a club-house where you can get a drink too.
We parked there last year great for parking,but they wouldn't let us in the club for a drink even though on the fans ground guide it said they do.Apparently they had trouble earlier and the police threatened to close them down if they let away fans in again.Might be more relaxed now just don'twear colours.

Reactions: vow

CV22SBA

We parked there last year great for parking,but they wouldn't let us in the club for a drink even though on the fans ground guide it said they do.Apparently they had trouble earlier and the police threatened to close them down if they let away fans in again.Might be more relaxed now just don'twear colours.
What you talking about Willis?
It was full of City last year and loads outside watching the cricket too.

vow

Im not sure if thats just for home fans. As they changed parking for home fans.

"Parking for home fans is also available at Drove Primary School for £5, while away fans can park at St Joseph's School for £5."
You could well be correct, Jordan, I just took it from their website.

wantageskyblue

Oops sorry! But further on from st josephs (if school is on your left) is a Tesco extra ( huge car park, no cameras, barriers etc) and 5 min walk from ground. Also if you are arriving from A420/A419 junction plenty of on street parking on left hand side before you arrive at St Josephs traffic lights

Liquid Gold

I'm going to pre drink at the Marlin which is 10 mins walk away from the ground. There is plenty of street parking the other side of the main road from there, just off Cumberland or Dudmore Rd is where I'm going to chance it.

Users who are viewing this thread