Swindon...pay on the gate? (1 Viewer)

standupforcity

Don't know till late if I can make Swindon on Tues so won't be booking online...so does anyone know if we can pay on the gate? Thanks....

skybluepm2

Asked in the ticket office before the game and it’s still currently ‘all ticket’. Why they do it I don’t know. Booked online and will collect on Tuesday evening. Unless things change, I wouldn’t suggest turning up on the night in hope of paying on the gate.

standupforcity

Asked in the ticket office before the game and it’s still currently ‘all ticket’. Why they do it I don’t know. Booked online and will collect on Tuesday evening. Unless things change, I wouldn’t suggest turning up on the night in hope of paying on the gate.
So do you collect at Swindon ticket office?

skyblue025

I have paid on the gate the last 2years at Swindon. They leave it all ticket until the last minute to see how many are attending and can decide on how many stewards are required.

W

westcountry_skyblue

Hopefully a few more after yesterday,Hope the performance is better than last years first day game.
A great day out ruined by two poor teams.

W

westcountry_skyblue

I'm heading for the weatherspoons in the town centre,Then maybe a quick pint in the Merlin before!!

CV22SBA

Great stuff as i won't know until tomorrow if i can go. How many does the stand at the side hold before they stick you behind the goal with no roof? I got soaked 2 years ago and then sunburnt last season.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Great stuff as i won't know until tomorrow if i can go. How many does the stand at the side hold before they stick you behind the goal with no roof? I got soaked 2 years ago and then sunburnt last season.
The latter is definitely not happening tomorrow night.....

Sbarcher

We've got a roof, we've got a roof, we've got a roof we've got a roof we've got a roof! Classic.

Tommo72

1200 I think so will be fine. I reckon 700 tops tomorrow which will be decent for a night match

Astute

Soaked? What an understatement. Freezing cold also. My little boy ended up with my coat just after the game started.

20151024_145511.jpg

W

westcountry_skyblue

Gonna be dry tomorrow I think not far from train station either

W

westcountry_skyblue

Leaves Weston Super Mare at 5.10 gets to Swindon at 6.10

Users who are viewing this thread